Dance Gavin Dance - Color Pop Bundle

7 minutes ago, Shrekular Haze said:

Don't let this moment go to waste you don't know when the repress could happen again
Don't let this moment go to waste you don't know when the repress could happen again

FYI: 697 left

I feel like I want a phonetic "happpen uhhh-geeenn" 
Also, thats a nice phat number. Hopefully I will be able to snag that 7" on Wednesday after all. 

Edited by V3XED

18 minutes ago, s_r0d said:

I'm a big DGD fan, but these variants are lame and overpriced. The boxset with 6 Records was only $50

and at that time specifically we all agreed that it was underpriced.  Someone messed up at that time.  $50/6 is just over $8 per album.  This is a bundle of records priced where they realistically would be priced without being bundled together.

13 hours ago, s_r0d said:

I'm a big DGD fan, but these variants are lame and overpriced. The boxset with 6 Records was only $50

That’s said, it was underpriced and not the greatest quality. Has no inner sleeves, and I know a lot of people’s boxes started ungluing themselves at least slightly.

this remind of the neck deep variant though where they gave crayons to color it in ha.

That said, there are 605 Left right now so you will probably have a shot at te individual albums.