OK COMPUTER. MOONSHAKE (went legit)

Satan

3 minutes ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

Who said you're supposed to love this? What an absurdly high bar for a tongue-in-cheek novelty cover record to achieve. 

I'm reading is as him saying he loves the original Kid A, but that there is no way in hell he would listen to album, not that he feels expected to love this album.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

No way in hell I would ever listen to this willingly........... and Iove this album

There's no "I" in that. He did not say he loves the original, but that he does not expect to love the cover album.

4 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

I'm reading is as him saying he loves the original Kid A, but that there is no way in hell he would listen to album, not that he feels expected to love this album.

Also, OKC not Kid A., so.... Try again? 0 for 2. The perils of replying too hastily...

Edited by arumajiro 零 一つ

Just now, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

There's no "I" in that. He did not say he loves the original, that he does not expect to love the cover album.

Also, OKC not Kid A., so.... Try again? 0 for 2. The perils of replying too hastily...

Ah, you're right, there is no I in there. I still think that is probably what he meant and maybe missed his 'I'. Sorry for my confusion, forgot to double check what the release was.

No need to be snarky, dude. Just trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt and possibly stop a bunch of stupid bickering.