PO : Bring Me The Horizon - Amo

gazzo

I know this band gets a lot of hate, and I have listened to them since their first ep, but I actually only really dig them since they went radio friendly (go figure)

new album is up, together with a tour and a new single

LP is signed for now 

http://bmth.store/amoWEB

signed-transparent-lp_grande.jpg?v=15348

release date: january 11 2019

• signed booklet
  • product comes in a printed baggie
  • includes lyric poster
  • baggie branded with album and band sticker

please note: final artwork is subject to change.

this is a pre-order and will be dispatched in line with the release date.

also some boxsets available

5 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

24Hundred and JBHifi has the Australian Pre Orders for 65 fuckin smackaroos. Fuck that shit. Its actually cheaper to order from the US and have it shipped. 

ill wait for a cheap copy to come up

another Aussie friend ordered from the eurostore, wasn't that expensive she said

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the site through that link?

EDIT: nevermind, if anyone else has trouble try the link below:

https://store.bmthofficial.com/?utm_campaign=BringMeTheHorizon_AmoPreOrder&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=twitter

Edited by texan4life

That song… I tried to be non biased since I haven’t listened to a full song from them in like 5? Years? Honestly, it sounds way too much like the new Underoath album and it makes since why they’re touring together. From the piano sprinkled in to some of the guitar tones, just sounds way too familiar. I also kinda cringed at the scream halfway through because it seemed so out of place like “hey we need to add this so the old fans will be interested.” I could honestly any other generic pop song getting made from these stems.

Well, the wallet appreciates some Bring Me That Horizon.  They don't go too variant crazy.  Well, let me rephrase, they didn't for That's The Spirit, at least.  Only two, I think...  So far, only the clear for Amo.  Sempiternal ended up having quite a few.  But anyways.

Say what you want about their sound.  It is, what it is.  What do you expect.  If it's too uninteresting, just spin the back catalog, or another band.  I usually don't like progressing mellow vibes & sounds of a band that's trying to make money & top charts that kill the crowd energy during live shows, but, what do you do.  You can stay home & sit around, or still enjoy it for what it is.  I suppose if I was in a band, my goal would be to have #1 records, too.

I've been getting into cassettes a bit lately, I like the cassette option.  Might have to put the grabs on that.

1 hour ago, verb1999 said:

Well, the wallet appreciates some Bring Me That Horizon.  They don't go too variant crazy.  Well, let me rephrase, they didn't for That's The Spirit, at least.  Only two, I think...  So far, only the clear for Amo.  Sempiternal ended up having quite a few.  But anyways.

There's also an AUS exclusive that has yet to be announced what it looks like

• 3 months later...

The band has been posting about this variant for a while.  They announced this morning that the final run is available on Amazon. Is this the only other variant besides the signed transparent one for sale on their merch store?

https://www.amazon.com/amo-Get-Plymouth/dp/B07KLFJDBG/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1542965060&sr=1-3&keywords=bring+me+the+horizon&fbclid=IwAR0vUcD3DMLz--xl29UxbxL1mQRIeSGfFnpnQKy4tynWuQok2j2cQ9c-8sk&tag=smarturl-20