PO : Bring Me The Horizon - Amo

gazzo

• 4 weeks later...

So......

Went in thinking I wouldn't like this at all, but actually I am quite fond of it.

I have been a fan since the early suicide season days, but really like their first four albums.

Like Sempiternal was super different, but still seemed like them at the same time.
But something about Thats the Spirit rubbed me wrong though, felt sort of unauthentic.

And I skipped the PO on this one thinking it would be a total loss... and now I actually find myself really liking it.
Super expirimental, emotional, and has some really cool moments.

Now I just need to find a copy #RIP.
I was counting on the indie Green but that does seem to be UK exclusive. 

4 hours ago, gazzo said:

I have read on some places that the seam splits are meant to be there. Not sure if it's true, but there are rumours (kinda like the sticker that is already damaged looking)

I hope this becomes the go to response for people who complain to companies about seam splits.

24 minutes ago, mcpaddolive said:

For anyone who was interested in picking up the picture disc amazon exclusive they’re back on sale.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AMAZON-EXCLUSIVE-PICTURE-VINYL-Limited/dp/B07KLFJDBG

Just an FYI... people ordering from the US Amazon have been complaining En Mass about receiving the standard black when ordering the pic disc.

Also pic disc was originally going for $40 USD. So that price seems suspect as well.

That being said, mine shows up today, so hopefully I didn't get screwed :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Just an FYI... people ordering from the US Amazon have been complaining En Mass about receiving the standard black when ordering the pic disc.

Also pic disc was originally going for $40 USD. So that price seems suspect as well.

That being said, mine shows up today, so hopefully I didn't get screwed :rolleyes:

Already complained about the Pinegrove order cancellation so I’ll be sure to complain if it’s not what I ordered, I’ll take a chance though.

20 hours ago, V3XED said:

Did you get the correct one?