Vinyl Record Art

7 hours ago, Tangledrecords said:

Hello everyone!

My name is Corinne and I’m a artist from Buffalo, NY. I make art on vinyl records and I wanted to share my work with you all.  Here is the link to my website: http://www.tangledrecordart.com

Thank you for checking out my post!

Very nice work Corinne. As soon as the store is back up I might pick up a couple of things. Don’t let these no talent dimwits on this site dissuade you doing your thing. Most of the people on here are nice and helpful , but there is a group of bitter people on this site that take delight in spreading their negativity and in turn it makes them feel better about their pathetic lives and their lack of having any sort of life and  or talent of their own outside of spreading disdain on this forum. Don’t let them get you down you have bonafide talent. Keep up the good work, would love to see more.

3 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

Very nice work Corinne. As soon as the store is back up I might pick up a couple of things. Don’t let these no talent dimwits on this site dissuade you doing your thing. Most of the people on here are nice and helpful , but there is a group of bitter people on this site that take delight in spreading their negativity and in turn it makes them feel better about their pathetic lives and their lack of having any sort of life and  or talent of their own outside of spreading disdain on this forum. Don’t let them get you down you have bonafide talent. Keep up the good work, would love to see more.

This thread is almost completely compliments except for two people.

33 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

This thread is almost completely compliments except for two people.

I’m assuming you’re counting me as one of the two and for what it’s worth, I may not have complimented her but in no way did I disparage her or criticize her talent, I simply questioned the medium. 

So  I agree, not really sure what B-dosia is going on about..?

32 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I’m assuming you’re counting me as one of the two and for what it’s worth, I may not have complimented her but in no way did I disparage her or criticize her talent, I simply questioned the medium. 

So  I agree, not really sure what B-dosia is going on about..?

Nah, I just picked a low number, I knew you were just messing around.

9 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Nah, I just picked a low number, I knew you were just messing around.

C’mon Jabba, all you do is spread negativity and act superior. I can see why this forum gets a bad wrap. I mean you are just a horrible conceded individual, who attacks anyone on here you don’t agree with. This girls art is great and you couldn’t even bring your self to put together one coherent encouraging statement. Why such the big chip on your shoulder, were you teased as a youth and now it’s get back time? I couldn’t handle 2 minutes in the same room as you. All you do is complain and put people down. Do you feel more like a man now?  Get over yourself, your really not that cool and certainly not the authority on all things.

10 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

C’mon Jabba, all you do is spread negativity and act superior. I can see why this forum gets a bad wrap. I mean you are just a horrible conceded individual, who attacks anyone on here you don’t agree with. This girls art is great and you couldn’t even bring your self to put together one coherent encouraging statement. Why such the big chip on your shoulder, were you teased as a youth and now it’s get back time? I couldn’t handle 2 minutes in the same room as you. All you do is complain and put people down. Do you feel more like a man now?  Get over yourself, your really not that cool and certainly not the authority on all things.

Dude, the toilet is still in the Post Malone thread. Please continue to take all of your dumps there.

18 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

I told her I really dug the animal ones she did, how is that discouraging? Get real, dude. Besides Satan you're the only person spreading any negativity in this thread.

Edit: Went back to double check and I said they were rad. Now also saying I dig them.

Edited by Ishtar

1 hour ago, Shrekular Haze said:

Dude, the toilet is still in the Post Malone thread. Please continue to take all of your dumps there.

Excuse me did u get the idea I wanted to converse with you? The only reason your even in this thread is to stir the pot. You’re not here because of an art discussion. Please take your way over inflated self image and talk to someone who wants to hear the garbage you constantly spew. Just like your your buddy Jabba your really not all that interesting and your negativity is getting tiresome. I’ll make you and all your lovely friends a deal. Don’t talk to me and I in return will not say anything to you. I will miss our stimulating conversations though.

@B-dosia thank you for all the kind words and defending me. But I am not new to criticizism and expected some negative comments. Honestly most of them made no sense so I took it as a grain of salt. Not everyone understands art and it’s ok. I love making these and they paid for a trip overseas. I’m very motivated to keep repurposing vinyl. 

@unknown pleasures I have many reasons why I do art on vinyl and prep them in a way I don’t have issues drawing on them. I guess if you ever got to see one in person, you could understand more. Honestly they are free, don’t take up a lot of space, and they sell. I like to be different and this is my thing. I also make jewelry from them as well. Might as well repurpose them or they go in the trash.