The Angelic Process Weighing Souls With Sand CD + shirt pre-order

"Weighing Souls With Sand" is a hauntingly beautiful masterpiece that gives its listeners one final look into the tortured mind of Kris Angylus before he left our world." (Sputnik Music)"

• 2018 Remastered version by James Plotkin now available for pre-order on cd.
  • If needed including a shirt. Shirts available S to XXL. Girlies S to XL.
  • Go here if interested.

tshirt_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1534925544

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/488950611&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe>
Edited by burninworldrecs
code does not work the way I want it.

7 hours ago, bjorn said:

It's great to see this album get continued recognition. I remember downloading it from emusic, maybe in 2006 or something, and not really knowing what to think about out, just knowing that it was special. I've been consistently returning to it and it keeps getting better.

Same here, was lucky at the time to be able to release the vinyl version (all though it sold pretty bad at the start) and am glad to be involved now with the new master which works really well. Had James do one track first and presented that to Monica. I'm glad she agreed to have the whole album done as there really was only one mix and master at the time.

• 5 weeks later...