PO: Local H - Pack Up The Cats

zuck

On 8/28/2018 at 7:42 PM, ntslash said:

If it had been Here Comes the Zoo, then I would've been all in for that price. 

Oh, I want it all baby... Every single H record.   I want P.J. Soles on vinyl a lot.

On 8/28/2018 at 10:49 AM, Adam10647 said:

Cool way rather give them the money than SRC. Thanks 

LOL you can't win... G&P buys it from SRC !  

20 hours ago, firefoxussr said:

Oh, I want it all baby... Every single H record.   I want P.J. Soles on vinyl a lot.

LOL you can't win... G&P buys it from SRC !  

i belive local h receive some copies from SRC as part of their album deal. Not all 500 may be, but lot of.

btw just notice that mine src account with 11 usd credit on it was deleted :D

Edited by xen0m0rph

45 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

i belive local h receive some copies from SRC as part of their album deal. Not all 500 may be, but lot of.

btw just notice that mine src account with 11 usd credit on it was deleted :D

yes, they do.  i'm happy when bands are able to work things out like that.  Think of how long it's taken Matt Talbott to get that Heavenward is Downward reissue!

haha SRC just saw you're in Russia and decided to sting you because us North Americans have to put up with...you know who in office. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Just popped in to say if anyone missed this, I was able to find a copy of it new from Shuga Records in Chicago for about half the price it's going for on discogs.  I missed it when it initially came out so I'm happy to pay a $30 late fee and snag it for $65 shipped.  Looks like they may have more, it's not saying out of stock.

https://www.shugarecords.com/products/localhpackupthecats-newlprecord2018islandlimitededitionredvinyl-alternativerock?_pos=1&_sid=30be98476&_ss=r