PO NOW: Eminem - Kamikaze

He's absolutely done at this point lol.. I am about halfway through and already about ready to turn it off.. His flow has become absolutely awful a lot of the time.. dude still has a lot of skill obviously but just can't make anything decent anymore imo

On top of that he put the entire album on a 1lp camo picture disc.. Just horrible all around.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Is this supposed to look like a beastie boys album?

I was trying to figure out why I felt like I had already seen this album when it just came out today.

I'm usually in the minority of opinion because I'm into this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Revival did set the bar really, really low though. 

After reading the lyrics that he wrote dissing Tyler, yachty, lil pump and Budden the lyrics are so simple with no creativity. I'm only imagining what his flow is like too, which isn't that hard for new em. I'm still Loco enough to choke you to death with a Charleston chew will never be topped. 

I'll still have to listen to this project though. I just hope people come after him... Especially Tyler he will body em. Earl too

4 hours ago, pizza face said:

I'll still have to listen to this project though. I just hope people come after him... Especially Tyler he will body em. Earl too

Tyler will probably drop a line but don't expect anything more. I also don't think we'll see anything from Earl given that we haven't even seen music from Earl.

35 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

Tyler will probably drop a line but don't expect anything more. I also don't think we'll see anything from Earl given that we haven't even seen music from Earl.

Yeah I was just thinking that. Honestly Tyler will probably just laugh at the attempted diss and write something on twitter. I'm listening to the project now. On Normal now and it's definitely the worst on this album so far. 

• 3 months later...