PO: Fear Factory “Obsolete”

Can’t find much but just noticed edsawesomesounds has it for preorder. Probably will pop up soon in other places. But I’m freaking stoked for it. First time on vinyl, gold, limited to 2000 copies.

Fear Factory “Obsolete”

Edited by KingTacoMunster

40 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Not sure, I just bought w/ the buy 2 get 1 free coupon from Ed.  Also picked up Cracker - Kerosene Hat and a Devildriver LP.  So f'n stoked this is finally being put out on vinyl.  I've been waiting for years and years.  I'll never forget buying this the day it came ount in July of 95, bringing it home and pumping it on the pool deck through my mom's boom box with my best friend.  The speakers couldn't handle the bass.  I was on summer break from school going in to my sophomore year. That was a damn good summer and this album was a great soundtrack to it.  I wish they had made it a 2 lp and added the bonus tracks which included the awesome Cars cover.  But, I'll take what I can get.

Dude you bought it a whole 3 years before it came out?

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Solid price and I love DD, but if they don't state what color you're getting in the listing, it's possible it could be black.  I went w/ Ed's on this one on the buy 2 get one free and with the other 2 records I got it ended up being around $22 each shipped.  I think they're a solid service and I want the guarantee on color for this release.

I haven’t seen mention of a black copy and when I ordered damageplan, it didn’t specify and was the colored variant

9 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

https://www.deepdiscount.com/obsolete/8719262007413

for the win. Especially when they drop the 15% coupon 

What coupon is this? Also does DD charge immediately, or when ships?

Also how much did you pay for your Damage plan? (If you don't mind me asking)

Edited by VinylMario
dammit

1 hour ago, VinylMario said:

What coupon is this? Also does DD charge immediately, or when ships?

Also how much did you pay for your Damage plan? (If you don't mind me asking)

Their usually 15% off coupon they have some times and it’s free shipping $25+. My damageplan was like $23/$24. Also I think PayPal they charge immediately and credit card when it ships

Edited by KingTacoMunster

• 4 weeks later...