PO Now: Margot And The Nuclear So And So's - Animal! | Not Animal | Vulgar In The Chapel

andables

Reissues for Animal and Not Animal on colored vinyl. 

Vulgar in the Chapel are B-sides not in the "The bride on the boxcar: a decade of Margot rarities" Boxset

order separately or as a bundle here:

https://richardedwards.bigcartel.com/

ships start of November

Edited by andables

8 hours ago, andables said:

1500 for each of the reissues. i am not sure on vitc 

you sure about that number? he said there would be enough for the Patreon members but "not much more"...only about 360 Patreons. I suspect it is a higher number if its been up for a full day now and still not sold out though

10 hours ago, shamrocks said:

you sure about that number? he said there would be enough for the Patreon members but "not much more"...only about 360 Patreons. I suspect it is a higher number if its been up for a full day now and still not sold out though

The 1500 is what src has listed on their website. I am thinking this was a 2K pressing for each of these releases. Richard probably got 500 in a different color than the other 1500 and sold them directly through his patreon and the MatNSaS webstore. His mockups are different from src.

Edited by andables

29 minutes ago, andables said:

The 1500 is what src has listed on their website. I am thinking this was a 2K pressing for each of these releases. Richard probably got 500 in a different color than the other 1500 and sold them directly through his patreon and the MatNSaS webstore. His mockups are different from src.

Richard confirmed patreon variant 500. 2000 total