Sign in to follow this  
andables

PO Now: Margot And The Nuclear So And So's - Animal! | Not Animal | Vulgar In The Chapel

On 9/4/2018 at 3:53 PM, andables said:

1500 for each of the reissues. i am not sure on vitc 

So after listening to the VITC tests i actually had goosebumps it sounded so incredible. All the pressings are some of the best sounding titles we have ever produced. I am still blown away. Richard provided insane 24 bit recording and Kevin Gray blew it out of the water. Oh yea and RTI... incredible! So happy to be apart of this crazy three album adventure!

4 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

My ‘Animal’ colored came in today. Kinda confused. I preordered from Richard Edwards site but hype sticker/matrix says SRC-004(9?) and color looks similar to one for preorder on SRC Vinyl website? Can’t find anymore info either on Discogs. 

Let’s wait till everyone gets copies in hand. Just because it says SRC doesn’t mean it’s the same. I’m sure SRC presses all of these and pressed an exclusive variant for Richards Patreons and the SRC online variant is probably slightly different. It’s too hard to tell from mock pictures

3 hours ago, Jnaught said:

My bundle came in over the and it has the SRC label on them, I opened them and confirmed they are a sold blue/pink. I could have swore that when I placed the order it said clear/smoked, not it says when sold out they will be pink or blue. With the $99 for the bundle it would have been cheaper to go thru SRC. 

You ordered from the band and got the SRC variants? If so, that is odd for sure haha. They had their own exclusive variants that were better than SRC's imo.

12 hours ago, corey. said:

You ordered from the band and got the SRC variants? If so, that is odd for sure haha. They had their own exclusive variants that were better than SRC's imo.

After seeing what Animal looked liked on Discogs, I 100% got the SRC version when I ordered from the band.  I mean they sound wonderful but still.