PO - Metallica ...AJFA Deluxe Box Set

piky0032

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

At some point I may have to listen to that live show. I managed to grab myself discs 4 and 5 last night, but haven't gotten a chance to listen to the rough mix yet. Pretty excited though

Again, it was the selling point for me.

Without that show on vinyl, I walk on...with... I spend $200...(Even though lots of it was gift cards and Amazon Chase points...lol)

I've also got this download code I'm never going to use...Metallica sells it for $120...

I might be willing to sell mine.

Amazon Canada still hadn't shipped my order so I contacted customer service to find out if they had an estimated ship date. Without even asking the customer service rep then upgraded my shipping to Priority Int'l shipping and told me it would ship tomorrow for delivery by Friday. When I looked at my order details, it showed that he removed the shipping charge altogether so I'll end up getting the box for $144. Score!

38 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Euclid.  They gave away the box set as well, but she  just won the standard release and a t-shirt.

Euclid Records still exists? Damn. 

I had no idea.

Oh wait...I'm getting Euclid Records confused with West End Wax....

Either way...they both left the CWE-Queg.

26 minutes ago, DC1221 said:

I bought the 2LP version of this and my download code gave me digital versions of the entire deluxe box set. I'm not mad.

LOL well shit. I bought the deluxe box set and my download card only gave me a digital version of the main album. I'm guessing they put the wrong download cards in the wrong versions.