Jawbreaker- Colored Reissues

On 9/6/2018 at 2:22 PM, CatsNJazz said:

https://midheaven.com/search/jawbreaker

Unfun- Translucent Green

Bivouac- Blue with yellow swirl

24 Hour Revenge Therapy- Blue with black swirl

Chesterfield King- Grey

Etc- Clear

Priced nicely too!  Need Chesterfield and Bivouac still, so bought with the quickness.  Thanks for posting. 

Just now, aopps42 said:

Priced nicely too!  Need Chesterfield and Bivouac still, so bought with the quickness.  Thanks for posting. 

My favorite band of all time, saw them at the Riot Fest reunion show last summer and it was probably the highlight of my life.  I bought Bivouac and 24 Hour even though I have the black reissues already I just wanted to support the band so they can keep going

• 2 years later...

3 hours ago, iwokeinrelief said:

How long before they do the green hair variant?

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

Jealous of those Chicago Built to Spill dates. Damn. I saw Team Dresch open for BtS last month and uhhh, will definitely be skipping them this time when I see Jawbreaker.

When I saw Built to Spill was on this tour, I was really hoping they would be on the Seattle date. Oh well, Jawbox will be rad anyways. 

13 hours ago, CatsNJazz said:

That's where I'll be! I saw them in Chicago at riot fest and it was the probably my #1 concert experience of all time

Happy to hear you had a good experience!  I saw them in NYC at one of the Brooklyn Steel shows and it was really underwhelming - very low energy and almost sluggish.   I was hoping it may have just been an off night or something.

20 minutes ago, mitchard said:

Still really sketched out about attending shows right now... but I bought tickets for Seattle. I can't miss this. 

I want to go to the LA show but Im not buying tickets to anything right now. I think its going to be a wait and see if I can get tickets closer to the shows I want to see for a while. Tool is playing here tonight and man am I glad I dint get tickets to that. 

7 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

I saw them in NYC at one of the Brooklyn Steel shows and it was really underwhelming - very low energy and almost sluggish.   I was hoping it may have just been an off night or something.

That's what they ALWAYS were. Cool tunes, but nothing exciting to look at.

19 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

Happy to hear you had a good experience!  I saw them in NYC at one of the Brooklyn Steel shows and it was really underwhelming - very low energy and almost sluggish.   I was hoping it may have just been an off night or something.

I was at one of those shows and I think it was a combo of everyone being totally hyped to see them play again and brooklyn steel is a pretty HUGE venue.