PO: Descendents - Who We Are - 7" Single - Red Vinyl Repress

1 hour ago, nico said:

Haven't seen a single copy sitting in brick and mortar stores here in Europe at all.

I haven't been to a store in the US that doesn't have them. They're also readily available on discogs. Either way, I guarantee the majority of the red will be sitting on KRM's shelves.

RSD also has the option to call something an "RSD First" release meaning that more will be pressed later. Epitaph didn't do that with these giving the impression the initial 3800 was a one time pressing.

I’ve only seen two in stores since RSD, but you know what record I see in almost every store? Milo Goes To College. And yet SST keeps pressing it! What the fuck???  Don’t they know that records should only be repressed once every last copy has disappeared from retail. And you should see how many are on discogs too. What jerks! 

Sarcasm aside, who gives a shit? They’re not screwing over stores. If a store hasn’t been able to sell through them by now, then they ordered too many. And the only reason to be butthurt about it not staying a one-time RSD press is cause now you don’t have the rarest version. Boo-hoo... They can press whatever they want whenever they want. These will eventually sell and in the meantime people will have the opportunity to buy them just like when labels used to keep records in print as opposed to treating them like a one-off trinket. 

Edited by mike