PO Now: Architects - Holy Hell (Out in November 9th)

5 hours ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

Orange and green marbled European version lasted 6 hours yesterday..

Btw here’s the link to the JB HI FI Australian exclusive color variant 

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/metal/holy-hell-limited-jb-hi-fi-exclusive-clear-w-pink-white-splatter-vinyl/338566/ 

Looks sick. Wish we had pressing info for that one...

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, skippy said:

God damn this is good!

You mean god damn this is boring!!! They have been putting out the exact same album every time without fail. I used to be a fan but can’t listen to them anymore and they didn’t disappoint by making the same thing they did previously. 

1 hour ago, MayCauseDeath said:

You mean god damn this is boring!!! They have been putting out the exact same album every time without fail. I used to be a fan but can’t listen to them anymore and they didn’t disappoint by making the same thing they did previously. 

Doomsday i agree, even hereafter to a point, but at least this is a step up in a slightly different direction

19 minutes ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

Architects just posted this, there’s a new Indie variant (yellow/black marble) for Northern Europe, and a red one which seems nowhere to be found on the internet. If someone has more info on it, please share!

where have you seen the yellow/black marble version ?

3 hours ago, archiced said:

where have you seen the yellow/black marble version ?

Architects Instagram story, dug a little bit in the net and found it over at a few shops in Northern Europe. Check out Ginza, Bengans  and Bilborecords. All of them have it up for preorder. 

Does anyone have infos on the red one?

• 5 weeks later...
23 hours ago, setonfire said:

Ordered from Kingsroad US  to EU, still not shipped. Hopefully they'll ship soon.   Anyone  got any shipping notifs from Kingsroad or others ?

KRM doesn't send out shipping notifications anymore I think - at least the last two records I've ordered from there haven't sent shipping notifications - just check your order history and it will tell you on their site

Have a mixed feelings about it  but one thing is for sure , Nolly fckin CRUSHED it. 

Like that its raw and super emotional, not sure what to think   from the songwriting perspective , in some moments its  a bit awkward but in some it really is something new, refreshing  (Josh obviously brought a bit of a  new perspective and thats good) and interesting. All in all, although I kinda didn't liked it at first listening because I got used to Tom's   approach and masterpieces  that are Lost forever and All our gods, I must say that this album is growing on me and to be honest I like that  feeling when I don't get it at first  but discover  the details after and everything stars making sense..generally that's  indication of something new, evolutional,   which is always welcome.

Can't wait to get the actual LP with awesome art from Dan Hillier. Gatefold is mindblowing. Tom's   wish  came true  in that segment too. 

Think they'll just become better and better at new way of working/functioning and that we will hear a lot of new interesting and innovative stuff from them from now on.

Persistence is the most meaningful thing in life  and   Holly Hell is  one nice example of that...its more than  music, it's a symbol, a motivation.

Edited by setonfire

“We wanted to reach out to let you know we're experiencing a slight delay in receiving some of the vinyl for Holy Hell. We've got most of it now and we've begun shipping orders. We should have the balance in next week and will be shipping out orders as soon as it arrives.

We appreciate your patience and if you have any questions about your order please email us at [email protected].

As always, thank you for the support.

-Kings Road Merch “