PO: Every Time I Die “Hot Damn”

Just now, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Would absolutely love a LNIT repress. 

Yeah all i need are these two and Gutter. I knew waiting was a good idea. I remember like barely 2 years ago there early Records only went for like $40-$60. Crazy what Warped and opening for FOB a bunch did for their fan base.

My thoughts are that this COULD be legit. I know there hasn't been a repress because all Ferret stuff is owned by a major label now. So some random press of 1000 could happen because it'd be pricey or impossible to do more. At this point, who fucking knows. Grabbed it regardless of all of that and having an OG copy.

7 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Just ordered and don't care about the price - one of my fave albums and a cool looking variant too.  Now I'm just scared to see what other versions may pop up elsewhere...

I wouldn't be surprised if this was it. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more either, but better safe than sorry.

30 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

I want this so badly, and I also want them to play "hit of the search party" because I think that song would kill live.

It's also cool to note that Jacob Bannon did the art for this album.

It's crazy how many album layouts and band shirts he did back in the day.

Edit: Now the official band Twitter has responded to someone verifying this is legit

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

12 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

It does. Saw them back in 2004. Good show.

But how dope were Logic of Crocodiles and Jimmy Tango's Method though? I saw them 04, 05, and 07. The downside to their constant output is that a lot of those songs will never be played again.

Im so bummed I'm missing their 3 boat shows, Saint Vitus, and the XMas show. They always bust out one or two old cuts for those things. If they dust off Prom Song or some shit I'm gonna be pissed.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

9 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

But how dope were Logic of Crocodiles and Jimmy Tango's Method though? I saw them 04, 05, and 07. The downside to their constant output is that a lot of those songs will never be played again.

Im so bummed I'm missing their 3 boat shows, Saint Vitus, and the XMas show. They always bust out one or two old cuts for those things. If they dust off Prom Song or some shit I'm gonna be pissed.

You know they will, probably their most popular overall song from that era.

Seeing them at that time was awesome!

9 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I basically want to go back in time and be in the videos for logic of crocodiles and ebolarama