PO: Every Time I Die “Hot Damn”

Fuck! I caved too. Was waiting to see other possible variants too. I really hope there aren't any more... Fuckin hate myself. Oh well I really liked this fucker when it came out. Reminds me of my old Honda, lol. Had a really nice system in it and I used to blast the fuck outta that whole album, lol

7 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Fuck! I caved too. Was waiting to see other possible variants too. I really hope there aren't any more... Fuckin hate myself. Oh well I really liked this fucker when it came out. Reminds me of my old Honda, lol. Had a really nice system in it and I used to blast the fuck outta that whole album, lol

Fuck, lol.

26 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

They used to have the cowbell on its own stand and Keith would bring out just for that song. It was beautiful.

Only the lonesome love us. Only the careless can handle us.

Don't know if I am remembering the lyrics correctly, but shit if it didn't feel great to be 16 and jamming to this shit out loud. 

9 minutes ago, Deadformat401 said:

So on the website, the description says “the pressing was done at rainbo records...”  past tense. And “this record sounds amaing”. If it’s a preorder slated for 4 months away wouldn’t it be safe to bet it hasn’t been pressed yet? If they do have it in hand, what’s the deal with the 4 month wait. The band doesn’t seem bothered by it, which you’d think they might be if they intended to announce this themselves somewhere down the line with other variants. 

That being said, I still grabbed copy cause this record rips. 

Test press?

2 hours ago, Deadformat401 said:

Yea my dumbass just realized that the second after I posted. 

* edited for extreme stupidity 

If the test press is made then the wait should only be 2-3 weeks. 90% of the wait is making plates and waiting for the test presses to be made. 

4 months is a good projection from start to finished product.