PO: Every Time I Die “Hot Damn”

35 minutes ago, Vince Ives said:

Skipped this due to the UK shipping being crazy. Interested to see what other variants follow, hopefully some of which make their way to EU distributors.

I'm sorry to say, someone pointed out earlier that the band has said there will be no other variants.

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Also if you read the description they say the only reason for the second press is how fast the first one went and how many people have been messaging them asking for another press 

Plus it seemed mostly like people assumed it was just one retailer's exclusive as part of a bigger repress with multiple variants/exclusives/etc

This just further confirms that nope, seems like Creep just licensed it themselves.

2 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I'm still being amazed that a small record shop exclusively handling the pressing of 2000 copies of this album.

Creep was a label before they were a store. Been putting out records for 25 years. 

https://www.discogs.com/label/45821-Creep-Records

Edited by dantheriver

2 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

(267) 239-2037 if you want to call them. I've had the best luck messaging them on Facebook in the past, specifically the page Creep Records Store.

Thank you

6 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Creep was a label before they were a store. Been putting out records for 25 years. 

When we were setting up the new Story album they wanted their own variant which we thought was odd cause we hadn't heard much about them before.

20 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Damn, that's nice. I am glad I didn't get their first pressing. Do they charge your card now or when they ship?

12 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I'm still being amazed that a small record shop exclusively handling the pressing of 2000 copies of this album.

10 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Also a smoke shop, venue, and recording space.