PO: Every Time I Die “Hot Damn”

You are receiving this email because you were one of the very lucky few to pre-order the Creep Records exclusive pressing of Every Time I Die's "Hot Damn!" limited to 1000 copies that sold out in a week. Now, we have a second new color available to PRE-ORDER sold exclusively through Creep Records, white with red starburst again limited to just 1000 copies. This will be the final pressing limited to 1000 followed by one more slightly wider pressing we will announce later. We realize some of you may want both of these more limited color pressings.  We didn't want you to have to pay for shipping again so we've created a promo code ETID2 for just the customers who bought the first pressing to enter on checkout. This discount code gets rid of the second pressing's shipping charge and takes $3 off as well. When these records are available, we will ship them both at the same time. Regardless of which records you purchase, your records should still arrive no later than your original pre-order date of 1/18/19 assuming everything continues on schedule.

NOTE: If you've already ordered the first and second pressing separately, we will be going through our orders, finding those that did and refunding the second shipping charge and taking an additional $3 off your second order to give you this discount, so no need to order again now.

Please feel free to browse the rest of our records and pick up anything else you might want.  Note that if other titles are ordered with a pre-order, the entire package will ship out when the pre-order is ready to ship. Purchase separately if you'd like other titles sooner. Also, stop into our brick and mortar record store in Philadelphia if you're ever in town!

Thanks so much for your order.

* If customers that did not purchase the first Creep Records exclusive pressing use the ETID2 promo code, their orders will be cancelled.

* The colors shown for these pressings are renderings and may change.  For instance, we've been told that this white with red starburst may turn out more pink than red. Please just know that the colors will be unique, limited to 1000 in each case and look really awesome.
BUY THE SECOND PRESSING HERE

4 hours ago, gazzo said:

You are receiving this email because you were one of the very lucky few to pre-order the Creep Records exclusive pressing of Every Time I Die's "Hot Damn!" limited to 1000 copies that sold out in a week. Now, we have a second new color available to PRE-ORDER sold exclusively through Creep Records, white with red starburst again limited to just 1000 copies. This will be the final pressing limited to 1000 followed by one more slightly wider pressing we will announce later. We realize some of you may want both of these more limited color pressings.  We didn't want you to have to pay for shipping again so we've created a promo code ETID2 for just the customers who bought the first pressing to enter on checkout. This discount code gets rid of the second pressing's shipping charge and takes $3 off as well. When these records are available, we will ship them both at the same time. Regardless of which records you purchase, your records should still arrive no later than your original pre-order date of 1/18/19 assuming everything continues on schedule.

NOTE: If you've already ordered the first and second pressing separately, we will be going through our orders, finding those that did and refunding the second shipping charge and taking an additional $3 off your second order to give you this discount, so no need to order again now.

Please feel free to browse the rest of our records and pick up anything else you might want.  Note that if other titles are ordered with a pre-order, the entire package will ship out when the pre-order is ready to ship. Purchase separately if you'd like other titles sooner. Also, stop into our brick and mortar record store in Philadelphia if you're ever in town!

Thanks so much for your order.

* If customers that did not purchase the first Creep Records exclusive pressing use the ETID2 promo code, their orders will be cancelled.

* The colors shown for these pressings are renderings and may change.  For instance, we've been told that this white with red starburst may turn out more pink than red. Please just know that the colors will be unique, limited to 1000 in each case and look really awesome.
BUY THE SECOND PRESSING HERE

I can't wait for people to not read that whole post and then get mad when their order gets cancelled 

• 2 months later...

"You are receiving this email because you preordered one of the two (or both) of the above pressings of Every Time I Die's Hot Damn! on vinyl. We are emailing to let you know that after speaking to the pressing plant, there has been a short delay. We are hoping to send out your record or records a little over one month later than the planned release date. We are now hoping to get them in late February. After speaking with the plant to get a more specific "absolute latest" time frame, we believe that the records will go out from us to you absolutely no later than March 10th (Although again we are hoping for earlier). We are sorry for the delay. We used this pressing plant knowing that they can take longer than others but their quality is among the best. We did our best to build in time, hoping we'd have these records even earlier than now but this is a busy stretch for plants and they can take longer. We will stay in touch with updates as we have them. Thanks so much for your patience and the good news is that you will absolutely get this record soon that you (and we) have been waiting so long to get again on vinyl." -Creep Records

• 1 month later...

Email update:

You are receiving this email because you preordered one of the two (or both) of the above pressings of Every Time I Die's Hot Damn! on vinyl.

GREAT NEWS! The vinyl has shipped and we have our first group of records from the pressing plant. The rest are on their way and will arrive in the next few days. The pink with black were the first to arrive and they look amazing. Heads up, the colors mixed somewhat so they definitely look more purple and black but look incredible nonetheless.

We will be packing these up at all hours so expect to get tracking emails over the next week, first being for the pink with black and then white with pink will start moving next week.

Thanks so much for all your patience. We really appreciate it. It was incredible for us to finally hold one of these and we're excited to send yours within the next week.

2 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Keith Buckley is in a band with some Anthrax dudes. They have a new preorder up if anyone is interested. 

https://www.fye.com/the-damned-things---high-crimes-exclusive-baby-blue-vinyl-fye.000000727361482541.html?cgid=music-metal

There's a thread for this:

20 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Got mine. The purple looks wayyy better in person than in the picture. Was hoping the jacket and inside sleeve were of  higher quality considering the price tag but it's good to finally own this. Can't wait to spin this later.

Found an image of this finally, I must agree that ebay photo does not do it justice.
Turned out pretty wild, in a good way!

R-13349336-1552658953-4450.jpeg.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Was very confused when I got this yesterday. Wasn't the first press they put up pink with black splatter? Did I miss a thing where they changed it?

The pink mixed with black and came out more purple, theres a post about it in the thread. Not much of a splatter though, more like a aside/bside smash.

Just now, IanRees said:

The pink mixed with black and came out more purple, theres a post about it in the thread. Not much of a splatter though, more like a aside/bside smash.

Yeah, I'm never a stickler for how a variant come out. I was just kinda like "Is this a starburst? A merge? Did I miss something?"

Definitely looks good though. I'm only slightly bummed because pink/black is very much my shit. 

10 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, I'm never a stickler for how a variant come out. I was just kinda like "Is this a starburst? A merge? Did I miss something?"

Definitely looks good though. I'm only slightly bummed because pink/black is very much my shit. 

I have a feeling some are gonna look more pink than others.

Mine comes today, if it is ill swap with you.