PO: Every Time I Die “Hot Damn”

22 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, I'm never a stickler for how a variant come out. I was just kinda like "Is this a starburst? A merge? Did I miss something?"

Definitely looks good though. I'm only slightly bummed because pink/black is very much my shit. 

I'm kinda confused on which pressing is which.. you ordered their first variant. Did you end up with the purple/pink-ish one? I ordered the first as well and I am not wild about that orange one. 

3 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I'm kinda confused on which pressing is which.. you ordered their first variant. Did you end up with the purple/pink-ish one? I ordered the first as well and I am not wild about that orange one. 

The Purple / Black is the first pressing.
The orange is the still in stock "White w/ Red Starburst"

Got mine in today, overall a pretty bare bones package. I wish it had that cool booklet the cd version had, but I know that would've driven the price up. I'll give it a spin tomorrow and hope it sounds rad.

I'm hopeful that if these do well and are received warmly then we can get the other albums repressed.

28 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

Got mine in today, overall a pretty bare bones package. I wish it had that cool booklet the cd version had, but I know that would've driven the price up. I'll give it a spin tomorrow and hope it sounds rad.

I'm hopeful that if these do well and are received warmly then we can get the other albums repressed.

That's exactly what I said to my wife!  It doesn't seem like a lot of effort or money went into the pressing.  It's as simple as could be but for a lot of us it has been on our want list for years so we had to buy it when given the chance.

52 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

I was wondering if it came with the booklet or insert...

1 hour ago, N8TRU1 said:

Anyone else have no movement on their first press? Mine has said label created for a week now.

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

Same

23 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

same, was wondering if that was normal

7 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Also in the same boat. Was just coming here to post this. Been maybe a week now.

Same. Was on the verge of emailing them today. Glad to hear it isn't just me though.

12 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

That's exactly what I said to my wife!  It doesn't seem like a lot of effort or money went into the pressing.  It's as simple as could be but for a lot of us it has been on our want list for years so we had to buy it when given the chance.

I think it's not too much to ask that for ~$30 we get better quality packaging. I really like how the mylene sheath would go about packaging their releases (I wish they didn't go the way they did)

2 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Mine arrived today.  Looks awesome, but I wish they had gone with an insert instead of a thin printed inner sleeve.  They almost always split on the sides or bottom and then it looks crappy.  I know it's a trivial complaint, but if a label is doing a printed inner sleeve they should spend the extra money on a plain paper sleeve to put it in during shipping.  I can't believe I'm complaining about this.  I need to go sit in time out and reflect on my life.

Honestly at the price point it’s at....not an insane complaint.