PO: Every Time I Die “Hot Damn”

Just now, ethanpricington said:

The fact u felt the need to tell us why it was cluttered in the picture had me rolling dude. Goes to show the level of pettiness on these boards

Haha, I just felt a little self conscious when I saw the photo because I'd just gotten some other stuff in the mail and stacked everything there. My house is usually pretty clean.

1 hour ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Got mine today!

spacer.png

Little mess corner I need to clean up.

Pretty fucking disappointed it took this long to get this and that it arrived demolished.

Holy shit, what did the packaging look like. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a record arrive that fucked.

On 3/23/2019 at 4:24 PM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Got mine today!

spacer.png

Little mess corner I need to clean up.

Pretty fucking disappointed it took this long to get this and that it arrived demolished.

It still plays fine tho right?

In all seriousness that sucks and ive never seen anything destroyed to the extent of that photo.

4 minutes ago, RaptorRick said:

It still plays fine tho right?

In all seriousness that sucks and ive never seen anything destroyed to the extent of that photo.

I seem to remember getting something folded in half years ago, but yeah, this is tops the second time this has ever happened to me this badly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

"Every Time I Die "Hot Damn!" on red vinyl with a light yellow splatter limited to 2000 copies worldwide

You are receiving this email because you purchased one or both of the previous colors of Every Time I Die's "Hot Damn!" from Creep Records.

We are now shipping the final color we will be pressing for this classic album. The last color is opaque red with a very light yellow splatter. 

A select few copies were available to purchase from the band on tour this summer but otherwise it has been unavailable until now.

We have been so happy to be a near exclusive seller of the repress series of this classic album. Thanks to everyone who purchased this or the previous colors."

http://creep-records-store.shoplightspeed.com/every-time-i-die-hot-damn-red-vinyl-limited-to-200.html