PO: SMASHING PUMPKINS "Shiny and Oh So Bright Vol 1: No Past No Future No Sun LP

dreamover

10 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Spotify is releasing records now? Have I been living under a rock or is this a new thing?

Haven't heard the new song yet, what's it called? I'm only mildly curious about this album as I haven't really enjoyed much of theirs since Adore

Yeah, they've been doing this, not sure how long though.  Picked up the Punch Brothers red, the new McCartney had a green.

Looks like Bullmoose (and likely other indie stores) are getting glow in the dark mixed in with the black variants. (could this be the "blue" in their latest FB post?)https://www.bullmoose.com/p/28095180/smashing-pumpkins-shiny-and-oh-so-bright-vol-1-limited-version-1-10-randomly-mixed-glow-vinyl-w-bl-poster

Edited by Justinadamk
correction

35 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Looks like Bullmoose (and likely other indie stores) are getting glow in the dark or something? (could this be the "blue" in their latest FB post?)https://www.bullmoose.com/p/28095180/smashing-pumpkins-shiny-and-oh-so-bright-vol-1-limited-version-1-10-randomly-mixed-glow-vinyl-w-bl-poster

Just fucking saw this over on Hoffmann boards. Dammit! Is it sold out?

Limited to 5000 units. 500 of which will contain glow i nthe dark vinyl with blacklight poster. Non-GID copies will be black. Still limited to 1 copy per person.

Edited by VinylMario
dammit

8 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Just fucking saw this over on Hoffmann boards. Dammit! Is it sold out?

Limited to 5000 units. 500 of which will contain glow i nthe dark vinyl with blacklight poster. Non-GID copies will be black. Still limited to 1 copy per person.

I have no 0 info to back up the claim I'm about to make - but my guess is it will be in store only for Bullmoose to start (who knows for other retailers)

44 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Makes sense considering it's not available. Neither is the regular black. Just contacted Zia Records and they don't know anything yet

You can get black from their webstore.

https://store.smashingpumpkins.com/shiny-and-oh-so-bright-vol-1-lp-no-past-no-future-no-sun-lp-bundle.html