dreamover

PO: SMASHING PUMPKINS "Shiny and Oh So Bright Vol 1: No Past No Future No Sun LP

5 minutes ago, beags said:

http://www.madamezuzus.com/sp-vinyl-sale/

If anyone's got a spare $250 and wants some autographed wax...

At least its signed by the whole band but for me it needs Darcy and one of their 1st 4 albums to buy it. That price tag is not worth it for the new album...$250

On 11/18/2018 at 1:36 PM, tonyfranciosa said:

the violet press in the box sounds like ass. tried cleaning it and it's still a bit of a mess. muddy, compressed, a bit noisy. I know the Pumpkins are not the pinnacle of audiophile mastering but I expected this be a bit better. $50 was a lot of scratch for what's in this box.

My copy sounds very good. Maybe you got a bad copy? I'm experiencing very little surface noise on mine, and the sound is clear, certainly not muddy in any way. Some parts do sound compressed, but it doesn't sound like a pressing issue to me. My main quibble would be that it's somewhat bass-shy and I'd love to pull back the vocals a bit, but it sounds ten times better than the Spotify download I've listened to on the go.

Edited by bjorn

Well, this isn’t the clear one, but I thought this was really cool. Insta-ordered! :D

I had a LOT of problems checking out with two different credit cards. Kept saying there was an address “mis-match,” but there was not.

I think the Paypal option worked using yet another card.

Fingers crossed...

Thanks for posting. 

Edited by Plarocks

2 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Well, this isn’t the clear one, but I thought this was really cool. Insta-ordered! :D

I had a LOT of problems checking out with two different credit cards. Kept saying there was an address “mis-match,” but there was not.

I think the Paypal option worked using yet another card.

Fingers crossed...

Thanks for posting. 

I first read this like you were trying to split the cost across two cards and I was a little concerned for you.

7 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I first read this like you were trying to split the cost across two cards and I was a little concerned for you.

No, my vinyl purchasing “problem” has not extended quite THAT far....yet! :lol:

P.S. Out of stock now. Glad I kept trying!

Edited by Plarocks