Riot Fest 2018

Purple Buffalo

2 hours ago, m26e4u said:

Hey!!!

If anyone is going to Riot Fest this weekend and could pick me up a Beach Rats T-shirt? Looking for a Black shirt in a men's medium or large size. Thanks for the read! Let me know!!!  

Are you looking for that specific shirt? There's 2 and 1 coming soon on B9.

15 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Yep. They sold 200 shirts at the first show. I had to get a medium because all the large were gone.

well thanks for responding to get me bumps... Apparently no takers that are going to Riot Fest...  Everyone is probably already there...  and the Rats are probably going on just about now... 

6 hours ago, m26e4u said:

well thanks for responding to get me bumps... Apparently no takers that are going to Riot Fest...  Everyone is probably already there...  and the Rats are probably going on just about now... 

No problem. This band is so fucking good. Worthy of a conversation. Have you been to one of the shows? Get one of the beach tags? Also, not a bad Souls collection. Checking with a friend on Maniacal Laughter and GBA for you. I know Limited to One had a copy of Mariachi El Bronx I not long ago.

23 hours ago, shenanigans said:

No problem. This band is so fucking good. Worthy of a conversation. Have you been to one of the shows? Get one of the beach tags? Also, not a bad Souls collection. Checking with a friend on Maniacal Laughter and GBA for you. I know Limited to One had a copy of Mariachi El Bronx I not long ago.

Ya I went to their show in philly @ PhilaMOCA. I have picked up a beach tag as well! I was able to pick up a Bronx I OG pressing the other day.. I have to update my signature.... 

still missing some Souls variants.. slowly picking up pieces where I can. Oh! Just got the Souls pin set in the mail the other day! On the look out for the elusive Marry/Bury coin.... I missed out and was on vacation when they released it. 

5 hours ago, m26e4u said:

Ya I went to their show in philly @ PhilaMOCA. I have picked up a beach tag as well! I was able to pick up a Bronx I OG pressing the other day.. I have to update my signature.... 

still missing some Souls variants.. slowly picking up pieces where I can. Oh! Just got the Souls pin set in the mail the other day! On the look out for the elusive Marry/Bury coin.... I missed out and was on vacation when they released it. 

Sounds like a solid collection. I mostly just stick to records. I dig that the beach tag is like a legit beach tag made by a jersey shore beach tag company. Congrats on that Bronx I. You'd think the represses would drop the price a bit and make them more available but not so much. Do you have the Vans shoes? I just saw someone selling a pair of 10.5s.