Megadeth-RIP blue vinyl

1 hour ago, docbronze said:

I don't have any originals. Too bad no one can repress that one. I honestly only have one good sounding Megadeth LP and it's the RIP from 2008. Not saying I've heard every slab out there, but I've heard quite a few and I haven't heard much good about many others.

Maybe someday they'll rp that one. They did it with RIP a while back (using the original masters) and it sounds great

2 hours ago, docbronze said:

I believe that's the '08. Peace Sells are all newer, icky masters with new vocals as far as I know and SFSGSW is also the new version with orchestration, etc.

Luckily for you, you're wrong! The '08 copies used the original masters, no new vocals, no tweaks! Some dude in this thread actually got super bent when I tried to point out to everyone that for a low price you could actually get the good version instead of the fancy pants blue version with the icky stuff.

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

Luckily for you, you're wrong! The '08 copies used the original masters, no new vocals, no tweaks! Some dude in this thread actually got super bent when I tried to point out to everyone that for a low price you could actually get the good version instead of the fancy pants blue version with the icky stuff.

Your autism flaring up again? Honestly bro, let it go, I didn't think you'd get this triggered and be still talking about that shit weeks later.

4 hours ago, docbronze said:

I think we might be saying the same thing. RIP 08 is the OG mix. Peace Sells 08 is new dogshit. I'm happy to be corrected if I've missed a trick.

Ahhhh, yup, sorry I must have misread. You're right, we're saying the same thing.

Best of luck, Doc!

Edited by Ishtar
Apparently I can't read or remember things this morning.