PO: City and Colour - Guide Me Back Home (live album)

44 minutes ago, drrowe said:

The 5 flexis were meant to be a bundle item for RSD but there was production issues and  they weren't ready in time. Only Yukon Blonde made it  so they had copies of that as a freebie at the checkout.

Were you required to purchase something with it? I checked out with one when I saw it but they didn't charge for the flexi or shipping and I'm wondering if it was a fluke that I was able to check out with only that at a total cost of $0. I hope it wasn't a fluke and I was actually able to get one.

29 minutes ago, dnl said:

Were you required to purchase something with it? I checked out with one when I saw it but they didn't charge for the flexi or shipping and I'm wondering if it was a fluke that I was able to check out with only that at a total cost of $0. I hope it wasn't a fluke and I was actually able to get one.

The freebie I was referring to was the Yukon Blonde which was available in the brick and mortar store on RSD, not online.  I noticed the C&C Flexi went live yesterday, but was told it was an error. Not sure if they will fulfill any of the orders that got placed. I'm sure a few got through. 

I'm a little surprised nobody has mentioned the exclusive pressing of The Grace 10" that got posted along with this pre-order.

Edited by drrowe

On 9/20/2018 at 6:43 PM, drrowe said:

I'm a little surprised nobody has mentioned the exclusive pressing of The Grace 10" that got posted along with this pre-order.

Yeah I’m hoping that doesn’t sell out before Tuesday! Been waiting for payday to grab a bunch of the new Single Mothers stuff that went up but I’ll also be getting that too. I have the first press in black but can’t resist that clear/white smoke variant!

Edited by ode to youth