[PO NOW] BROCKHAMPTON - Iridescence

ethereal

12 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Huh. Never listened to these dudes before. Pretty great.

The SATURATION Trilogy is an instant classic, I wish they'd press those to vinyl. At least I've got the CD box set!

I'm on my third listen-through of Iridescence, and my thoughts so far are that the first half is sorta disjointed but the second half is solid gold and a logical evolution from Saturation. 

Still pretty fucking amazing they made this thing in 10 days though.

26 minutes ago, pizza face said:

All my friends talk about them. I've seen a few music videos of them a while ago. I only remember the one with them on the street/(cul-de-sac?). Was great, been meaning to check out more stuff

Pretty much all the SATURATION videos were filmed on the street outside their house, they did the entire trilogy, media, merch, videos, etc from the house where they all live. Curious to know which one you saw, though, if you do find out.

2 hours ago, Reshiram said:

I'd recommend them live too, seen them twice so far, both times were amazing.

Same, I saw them once on the regular SAT tour and once on the tour with the string orchestra that had to get cut short (I was at the Novo show that got livestreamed). I've got a ticket to see 'em again in November, too.

3 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Pretty much all the SATURATION videos were filmed on the street outside their house, they did the entire trilogy, media, merch, videos, etc from the house where they all live. Curious to know which one you saw, though, if you do find out.

Just looked it up and it was heat because I remember the dance at the end. Such a good song. Definitely gotta listen to them more