PO Now: Steven Wilson 'Home Invasion' 5-LP Box Set for March 2019

jackshidt

Pre-orders are up for the standard version of the big Steven Wilson Live box set.  The price seems reasonable at $71.45 with free shipping from Amazon.   Perhaps other places will offer better prices or variants soon?

"Steven Wilson has announced details of a live film - Home Invasion: In Concert At The Royal Albert Hall – released on multiple formats from the 2nd November 2018 through Eagle Rock Entertainment and limited edition deluxe vinyl via Caroline International on 20th March 2019. At the end of March 2018, Steven Wilson played a sell-out three night residency at one of the world’s most iconic venues: London’s Royal Albert Hall. Coming at the tail end of a lengthy European tour, these concerts were the crowning achievement of an incredible seven-month period that began with the release of Wilson’s fifth album, To The Bone (“His best and most complete solo album yet” Classic Rock 4*). Released in August 2017, To The Bone charted at No 3 in the UK and went top 10 all over Europe, rapidly becoming the biggest selling record in Wilson’s singular thirty-year recording career. Home Invasion: In Concert At The Royal Albert Hall captures the last show of the three-night run and includes nearly 3 hours of live performance. The concert film release is put together from footage filmed on multiple cameras from every conceivable angle in the auditorium and on the stage, and the sound has been specially mixed by Steven in both 5.1 surround sound and stereo. It’s the perfect document of one of the UK’s most uncompromising artists - someone who remains “resolutely independent… the most successful British artist you’ve never heard of” (The Telegraph)."

/www.amazon.com/Home-Invasion-Concert-Royal-Albert/dp/B07H5VVTWL

• 5 months later...

For US fan, it appears that amazon still has it cheapest for 71+tax. actually, amazon UK is even cheaper than Amazon US after subtracting the VAT. (Amazon UK is roughly 72USD after shipping). i'm tempted. i haven't been an avid listener of his nor porcupine tree, but did go to the show when he toured last year. i've been streaming the live album recently and i massively enjoy it.