The National Sleep Well Beast Green (l/500)

tvrec

I did a search and didn't see this info posted yet, although it likely doesn't matter too much since the window has closed unless you're attending the Forest Hills Stadium performances 9/29-30.

From Cherry Tree > 

"We're releasing a special limited edition of Sleep Well Beast on green vinyl to be sold at our two Forest Hills Stadium performances on September 29 + 30.

To mark this Saturday's 1-year anniversary of Sleep Well Beast's original release, on September 8 Brooklyn's Rough Trade will make 100 copies of the green LP available [these are already gone] -- the first 50 include a complimentary ticket to each of the Forest Hills Stadium performances. Limit one per customer."

On 9/22/2018 at 6:05 AM, timsimmons said:

I have a feeling this will end up in the Cherry Tree store

That be nice -- the 500 quantity is what  Cherry Tree's News section said when I logged in last Friday. Looking today, no quantity is listed at all. Perhaps I am mistaken, but that's where I saw the release initially. But I believe the hype sticker is accurate, /1K

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

Is some sort of membership required for this? It prompts me for a login, and I can't find where to actually sign up for an account.

2 hours ago, ludakrishayes said:

Is some sort of membership required for this? It prompts me for a login, and I can't find where to actually sign up for an account.

Here you go my dude.

https://shop.americanmary.com/featured/tn050041-the-national-sleep-well-beast-2x12-vinyl-forest-hills-g/

5 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Yea, you rule. Thanks for this. I almost signed up for the Cherry Tree store just for this and the upcoming exclusive. Still might go for it, but this saves me the trouble for now.