Hallmark vinyl record birthday cards

I was searching for a birthday card in the store for my wife when I stumbled across these:

https://www.hallmark.com/search?q=vinyl+record&oq=vinyl&mc=T_N_NM_CON_06182018_NA_NA_PA_BdayVinylRelease

There were 3 that I saw: Tina Turner, the Cars, and Bruno Mars. $12.99 each.

Pretty weird.

11 minutes ago, yeah_totally said:

And in case anyone is curious, no i did not buy my wife one. I went with the cartoon butt with a noisemaker in it. And on the inside it says "hope you have a happy-ass birthday." 

True love.

Ugh, my girlfriend’s birthday was 3 weeks ago and of course I’m just finding out about this now. 

3 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Saw these the other day whilst looking for an "I'm sorry" card for my wife, lol.

VC board member spends so much on records they get into argument with spouse, walk into greeting card shop to buy apology card and instead walk out with three Hallmark cards bundled with shiny 7” singles.

That sounds about right...

1 hour ago, unknown pleasures said:

VC board member spends so much on records they get into argument with spouse, walk into greeting card shop to buy apology card and instead walk out with three Hallmark cards bundled with shiny 7” singles.

That sounds about right...

Yep sounds about right...

15 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

I was searching for a birthday card in the store for my wife when I stumbled across these:

https://www.hallmark.com/search?q=vinyl+record&oq=vinyl&mc=T_N_NM_CON_06182018_NA_NA_PA_BdayVinylRelease

There were 3 that I saw: Tina Turner, the Cars, and Bruno Mars. $12.99 each.

Pretty weird.

That is pretty cool. I was expecting it to be a flexi mounted on card stock, but it's an actual 45. It will be funny to see if these become collector's items. All they need to do is release a Pearl Jam one and they will go off.