Black Friday RSD 2018

I know there's an NOTHING ep coming..  (i posted about it on the new Nothing thread)..

"You are getting a huge sneak peek at a Black Friday RSD exclusive of NOTHING’s ‘Blue Line Baby”! A 3 song record store day exclusive LP, featuring the track “Blue Line Baby” from their new album “Dance on the Blacktop” and also featuring two unreleased songs on a limited pressing of ‘White’ vinyl with a Red silkscreen on the B side. Find out more over at RELAPSE or go see NOTHING who is on tour right now!"

http://piratespress.com/rotw/2018/09/28/samiam-clumsy/

Ad Libs - Presenting..the Ad Libs    ORG MUSIC    LP
America - Highlights From Heritage 1970-73 demos/home recordings    OMNIVORE    LP
Falco, Tav - Cabaret Of Daggers    ORG MUSIC    LP
Germs - What We Do Is Secret    ORG    LP
Gonzalez, Jose - Veneer (2LP/15th anniversary dxl)    MUTE    LP
Insane Clown Posse - The Amazing Jeckel Brothers (red vinyl/variant covers)    PSYCHOPATHIC    LP
Kid Doe (Particle Kid & John Doe) - Lucky Wheel    ORG MUSIC    12"EP
Lone Justice - The Western Tapes 1983    OMNIVORE    12"EP
Soul Asylum - The Twin/Tone Years 5LP box    OMNIVORE    LP
Tone Scientists - Nuts/Tiny Pyramids (Mike Watt..)    ORG MUSIC    7"
Wurm - Feast: Exhumed (2LP)    ORG MUSIC    LP

Supposedly the other T Swift albums were meant to be coming out for this? (Red, Reputation, Speak Now).

The plan is to do the first four [Taylor albums] for Record Store Day and then do the remaining catalog...for Black Friday in November

...whether that happens or not now as that plan didn’t exactly go ahead in April (they released 3 of her albums, her first, second and fifth).

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Phish - Slip Stitch and Pass is put out then seeing as their fest was cancelled and they had the stock.

I have never listened or had any interest in Phish but whenever they come up I remember being interrogated on RSD one year by a guy behind me in line who swore I purchased the last Phish something or the other. 

(This was hours later several blocks away from the record store)

it was weird but also kind of hilarious 

6 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

I have never listened or had any interest in Phish but whenever they come up I remember being interrogated on RSD one year by a guy behind me in line who swore I purchased the last Phish something or the other. 

(This was hours later several blocks away from the record store)

it was weird but also kind of hilarious 

This story checks out.

RSD is hilarious. I remember when Deja Entendu was released there were two people fighting over the last one right in front of me (one of them claimed to have wanted it for his collection and the other was an old dude that obviously wanted to flip it). They kept yanking on it back & forth until it fell and I scooped it up. They were arguing with each other so much that I don't even think they realized it dropped. 

35 minutes ago, pizza face said:

RSD is hilarious. I remember when Deja Entendu was released there were two people fighting over the last one right in front of me (one of them claimed to have wanted it for his collection and the other was an old dude that obviously wanted to flip it). They kept yanking on it back & forth until it fell and I scooped it up. They were arguing with each other so much that I don't even think they realized it dropped. 

What a story, Mark!

47 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

meh, I grabbed great milenko last year and have riddle box, but not AJB fan

AJB has some great songs but The Shaggy Show & Bitches brings it down. It's also the first album that introduced me to them back when it was released. I'll be buying it just to complete the deck. Already own everything else aside from Ringmaster but that's releasing in about two weeks.