Chris Cornell When Bad Does Good 7"

Green River/U-Men Sub-Pop Holiday 7"

Dio Holy Diver at 35

A Perfect Circle So Long 7"

Collective Soul Hints, Allegations and Things Left Unsaid

B-52's Cosmic Thing

Weezer Africa 10"

Guns N' Roses Shadow Of Your Love 7"

If i only walk out with the Type O Negatives, that would just make my whole black weekend:D

1 hour ago, kramer73 said:

Sounds like there is some distribution problem with the dmblive stuff.  I've been hearing stores not getting these (including the store I go to).

I saw one of these at Mobius Records when they were unpacking and getting things ready for Friday. They claimed they only received ONE of each.

I want the DMB box sets, but I don’t know if I am going to be able to find them. I think there are only 1000 of them, and they are a “limited” release.  :mellow:

8 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

I saw one of these at Mobius Records when they were unpacking and getting things ready for Friday. They claimed they only received ONE of each.

I want the DMB box sets, but I don’t know if I am going to be able to find them. I think there are only 1000 of them, and they are a “limited” release.  :mellow:

I would just wait and see if the band will sell them.  I would be a little surprised if they didn't.

We have everything on sale for 25% off from now through Sunday at midnight.

Use the code THANKS at checkout.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/

Some slammin' deals on there, including the Winstons 7" and Left & Right - The Yips LP for only $3.75 each, and a New Boss LP bundle deal for $13.50.

Plus discounted pricing on the rest of the inventory. Lots of great stuff to choose from, with music of all types. Something for everyone for sure.

1 hour ago, crabbbbb said:

This is going to be my first time heading to Amoeba in Hollywood on RSD. Does anyone have any idea how long the lines are in the morning? and approx how long it would take to get in?  I'm afraid that I'll be late to work as I work 1 hour away.

It's usually a mad house there. That is my go-to local store but I go to a couple others on RSD instead to avoid it. 

1 hour ago, crabbbbb said:

This is going to be my first time heading to Amoeba in Hollywood on RSD. Does anyone have any idea how long the lines are in the morning? and approx how long it would take to get in?  I'm afraid that I'll be late to work as I work 1 hour away.

I've seen pictures of the lines going down the block quite a ways on RSD...

3 hours ago, crabbbbb said:

Either show up at 3AM or find another store, it's probably the worst place to go on RSD if you're trying to get RSD releases. You wait in a line and they give you a paper form of all the releases and you fill out what you want, only for you to get there and they tell you all the shit you want isn't in stock anymore. If you work an hour away from Amoeba I'm sure there's another store closer to your work.

10 hours ago, crabbbbb said:

Which direction is your work?  I would recommend Fingerprints (south), Rhino Claremont (east) or CD Trader Reseda or Salzers Ventura (north) over Amoeba Hollywood if you are on a tight schedule.  

17 hours ago, kramer73 said:

I would just wait and see if the band will sell them.  I would be a little surprised if they didn't.

Well, it looks like there may be a delay on the Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds Prism Coffeehouse box.

Bull Moose is showing a copy/copies at ONE store, while DMB Charlottesville 2/22/94 is plentiful, and at all of them. 

This explains why I only saw “one” of the two, in the physical stack, earlier this week.

I will stop by Mobius after my camp/freeze out at Sound Garden, unless I luck out and get them both there. :lol:

If anyone sees the “Best of Muddy Waters” on clear from last year, please PM! 

Edited by Plarocks

38 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

That doesn't retail anywhere near 750

https://www.lpgear.com/product/ORS2MBLACK.html

2 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

That’s because they are running the sale too. Passed down from Ortofon. 

No, it’s because youspinmeround linked just the replacement stylus. The full cartridge is $699 on LPgear.

7 minutes ago, kannibal said:

No, it’s because youspinmeround linked just the replacement stylus. The full cartridge is $699 on LPgear.

Or that. Lol. The set MSRP price online set by Ortofon is $750. Ortofon is trickling down a sale to dealers. So some shops like mine are selling them for a limited time for $550. Some other store may be running the same sale for a limited time

5 hours ago, jackshidt said:

Which direction is your work?  I would recommend Fingerprints (south), Rhino Claremont (east) or CD Trader Reseda or Salzers Ventura (north) over Amoeba Hollywood if you are on a tight schedule.  

I work and live towards the east, I'm about 3 minutes away from Rhino, so I'll head there and to Glass House Records.