Black Friday RSD 2018

Got type o negative and icp. Thought about Cky but I can live without it. I was 16th in line and there were about 7 more bloody kisses left. I think it should be fairly easy to obtain. 

I hate how the icp is a double lp but not gatefold though. All the copies already had ring wear. The last few records they've put out have all been gatefold which leaves me to believe these have been done for quite some time since it was originally releasing in April. 

Anyone able to snag an extra copy of either or both DMBs or in line and can pick me both up early?  Can throw in some extra cash.  Im stuck at work and my gf is a huge DMB fan.  Christmas present would be amazing.  Ill be on here all day and can answer messages quickly.  Also willing to venmo in advance if you are in line.

14 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Holy shit Type O Negative is already topping $120 at discogs,lol

A handful have sold between $45 and $55 on discogs this morning. And there is a bunch of them on ebay for $80ish. Guessing it'll be pretty easy to find for not much over retail shortly.

Edited by fish