Black Friday RSD 2018

19 hours ago, Subdomestic said:

If you're happy with black copies, I'm sure there will be some left. 

Also, if you can't find something out on the shelves the staff will check the back stock room for you. I had to ask for the Ancient Shapes record but they got it for me. Good luck!

So what also had happened was I had checked the website and saw that some of the stuff was on sale so I bought the two AiB exclusives plus Dirty Nil exclusive. On RSD this spring I did the same and they had to cancel my order. When I got to the store they had the AiB exclusives but not the Dirty Nil. I perused and got a couple of other things, including a signed Wintersleep (2nd album) that I would have picked up unsigned, and Pkew x3’s album. I went to the cash and said I had made an order in the morning and they got me the Nil exclusive from my order, which was rad.

The store was also completely empty at 3:00. They mentioned they were saving some exclusives for today, so if anyone is looking for any of the Dine Alone exclusives, seems like there will be some in store today. 

If you were looking for the Only Living Witness - Prone Mortal Form, I just found it here:

https://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=315532&idcategory=0

For media mail shipping in the US only, use the 'other' shipping tab. I got it for $31 shipped. Total beast of an album!

28 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

Buys a Weezer diecut picture disc of a Toto cover and then complains its dished lol. In all seriousness thats a bummer man

LOL yeah, I didn't actually buy it, my wife did. I dont buy pic discs. When we got home and I took it out of the bag I could immediately feel the dish. She was sleeping on that one. I cant blame her though, we we're up for over 26 hours at that point.

Edited by vinyl addict

2 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

LOL yeah, I didn't actually buy it, my wife did. I dont buy pic discs. When we got home and I took it out of the bag I could immediately feel the dish. She was sleeping on that one. I cant blame her though, we we're up for over 26 hours at that point.

Lol im just joking with you. Tell your wife to stop sleeping on records though...

5 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Anyone else with a badly dished Weezer- Africa ?

I picked one up in store and immediately felt it was dished. I had no intentions on buying it just wanted to touch it lol. 

My copy of bloody kisses has some scratches on side d, e and f at the start of each side and plays ridiculously loud pops. I'm gonna try to exchange it at bullmoose. Just sucks because I hate to be that guy. Other than that the record itself sounds amazing. Surprised at the quality since it's colored and all 

5 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Anyone else with a badly dished Weezer- Africa ?

I picked one up in store and immediately felt it was dished. I had no intentions on buying it just wanted to touch it lol. 

My copy of bloody kisses has some scratches on side d, e and f at the start of each side and plays ridiculously loud pops. I'm gonna try to exchange it at bullmoose. Just sucks because I hate to be that guy. Other than that the record itself sounds amazing. Surprised at the quality since it's colored and all 

Just got an email from EasyStreet about the Weezer 10" for Africa disc I ordered from them this morning.  Any of you guys heard about this?

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Weezer 10” picture disc of Africa was recalled across the country. Every record store in the country received warped copies. They are mostly bowled and the ones that we tested did not affect the playing. Let me know if you’re still interested and I’ll process your order.

47 minutes ago, bungie said:

Just got an email from EasyStreet about the Weezer 10" for Africa disc I ordered from them this morning.  Any of you guys heard about this?

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Weezer 10” picture disc of Africa was recalled across the country. Every record store in the country received warped copies. They are mostly bowled and the ones that we tested did not affect the playing. Let me know if you’re still interested and I’ll process your order.

Bummer. I bought it on eBay.

1 hour ago, bungie said:

can confirm, the one i bought in store yesterday is bowled. seems to play fine though.

7 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Just got our leftovers up, we will get the images to go with it soon, but here is a link to what is left:

https://store.vinylren.com/new-vinyl/?sort=newest&page=1

thanks to everyone who ordered from us, I pulled all your orders off the floor they will be packaged up tomorrow and shipped out monday.  It really means a lot to me, it scored me points with our owner and helps me continue getting a paycheck doing what I love

1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

thanks to everyone who ordered from us, I pulled all your orders off the floor they will be packaged up tomorrow and shipped out monday.  It really means a lot to me, it scored me points with our owner and helps me continue getting a paycheck doing what I love

This is fuckin' awesome.