Black Friday RSD 2018

2 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

thanks to everyone who ordered from us, I pulled all your orders off the floor they will be packaged up tomorrow and shipped out monday.  It really means a lot to me, it scored me points with our owner and helps me continue getting a paycheck doing what I love

Thank you! I was able to grab the Toad box

On 11/23/2018 at 7:58 PM, thischarmingham said:

Hey All, 

Our leftovers go up at 5am PST over at http://1234gorecords.com/blackfriday2018/ 

We've moved this stuff over to a squarespace store and can now accept cards and paypal. Should go even smother this year!

I totally slept on RSD this year and had no idea that Gravediggaz had a repress. Despite it being a pic disc I had to get it, placed an order with your store.

I went a bit overboard, picked up:
- Emarosa - Relativity

- Attack Attack! - Someday Came Suddenly

- Attack Attack! - Stick Stickly 7"

- The Devil Wears Prada - Plauges

-The Devil Wears Prada - HTML Ruelz Dude 7"

- Mestis - Eikasia 

- Asking Alexandria - Standup And Scream 

- Born Of Osiris - The Simulation

Though, at the 40 -> 50% off price-point for all of them, I don't feel too bad about it.

Edited by V3XED

Just now, timsimmons said:

Boy, the Byrds package is really underwhelming. Especially since they went bigger for the Jeff Buckley one on RSD. 

I'm really happy, nice linear notes and sound quality, don't like how it's 4LP in a wide single pocket but $70 for 4LP on a major label isn't bad. I will say I prefer the sundazed mono for the 3 International Submarine tracks from Safe At home, have yet to have a shootout for the regular album with my original press but my OG has some marks so the new press is at least quieter. But I bought this for all those extra Gram tracks and that delivers

11 hours ago, apirk said:

Anybody looking for the soul asylum box set it is $55 shipped here

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/12845131?ev=rb

I really want this one, but I would bet this is going to drop even lower in the coming weeks. I picked up the last live LP they did for RSD and I think I ended up grabbing it from discogs for like 10 or 12 bucks.

9 minutes ago, apirk said:

It might but 50% off is pretty good, especially not even a week after Black Friday, stores are looking to clear future Dead stock pretty soon this year is seems

very true, imma probably grab it at that price myself because I love SA, was just saying for those on the fence, may wanna see what happens.