Jump to content

Recommended Posts

crazy long day, worked almost 10 hours at the record shop but it was epic. Had a couple local acts play great sets and then All Them Witches played a killer set,  I had to wait until the end of the day to buy anything but I was able to get my top 3: Breeders, Byrds and Nothing, there was more I wanted but that's all my wallet will allow today. We have a bunch of leftovers including some titles that have been requested i'll try to post tomorrow when we get them up online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

crazy long day, worked almost 10 hours at the record shop but it was epic. Had a couple local acts play great sets and then All Them Witches played a killer set,  I had to wait until the end of the day to buy anything but I was able to get my top 3: Breeders, Byrds and Nothing, there was more I wanted but that's all my wallet will allow today. We have a bunch of leftovers including some titles that have been requested i'll try to post tomorrow when we get them up online

Sounds rad. Nice work on Sweetheart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kyte30351 said:

Anybody lookin’ to pick up the Toad box set I saw two at my local earlier today.

 

Schoolkids Records 919-821-7766

 

Still on the lookout to pick up that Josè Jonzalèz release!

Nice, how much was it running? I want to get it, but I was stuck at work all day and couldn't go at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea what their fulfillment rate is like, but these shops all have releases up:

https://waterloorecords.tuneportals.com/

https://musicmillennium.tuneportals.com/

https://easystreetonline.com/

https://therecordexchange.tuneportals.com/

 

Waterloo was the cheapest for Jose Gonzalez, if anyone else is still looking for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

How does everyone's Jose Gonzalez record sound? The music sounds good but the record has some surface noise issues throughout. 

 

And a consistent "ripping" tic on side C

These records notoriously sound bad. The reissue a few years ago and the originals. My copy was no acception. Ticks and pops but I was expecting it so it’s whatever I guess. This company just can’t get it right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fondfarewell said:

No idea what their fulfillment rate is like, but these shops all have releases up:

https://waterloorecords.tuneportals.com/

https://musicmillennium.tuneportals.com/

https://easystreetonline.com/

https://therecordexchange.tuneportals.com/

 

Waterloo was the cheapest for Jose Gonzalez, if anyone else is still looking for that.

Thx! Got the MO demos from waterloo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

These records notoriously sound bad. The reissue a few years ago and the originals. My copy was no acception. Ticks and pops but I was expecting it so it’s whatever I guess. This company just can’t get it right

Good to hear that I don't have a defective copy. It's definitely listenable, there are just some audio artifacts that shouldn't be there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Wow, some of the plaid room leftovers vanished quickly at 8am EST.  There was one copy of Mamas and the Papas that I wasn't fast enough. The hunt continues for that and the Garbage 7" single.

http://1234gorecords.com/blackfriday2018/garbage-with-john-doe-and-exene-cervenka-destroying-angels-7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey folks,

 

We open at 10 am, & here's what we have available for purchase currently.  For fastest service, call us once we open (google the number).  We respond to emails (contact us through our website) and DMs here, and we will be monitoring them, but it won't be instantaneous.  It's been great working with you guys in the past, & we look forward to doing it again.  Monster Music / Charleston SC.

 

America 21.99

David Axelrod 32.99

Borns 14.99

Cheap Trick 39.99

Collective Soul 24.99

Ella Fitzgerald 24.99

Flaming Lips 21.99

G-Eazy 19.99

Jose Gonzalez 29.99

Goo Goo Dolls 19.99

Green River 7.99

Iggy & Stooges 19.99

ICP 32.99

Joan Jett 19.99

Madonna 34.99

Manchester Orchestra 16.99

Bob Marley 35.99

Doors 29.99

Harry Nilsson 24.99

Outkast 15.99

Phish 49.99

Pride 24.99

Ramones 31.99

Adam Sandler 21.99

Soul Asylum 99.99

Stone Temple Pilots 21.99

Sublime 35.99

Taylor Swift (Red and Speak Now) 29.99

Unwritten Law 10.99

Fritz the Cat 34.99

Jazz Dispensary 24.99

Wombats 14.99

Wurm 34.99

Zappa 35.99

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×