Gorilla Biscuits - 30th Anniversary 7"

Dubin

I didnt see anything on here yet.. Apparently these are releasing in NYC on Friday.. 

Each box contains a brand new first press tribute blue card Gorilla Biscuits ReAction Figure with GB logo display base. The GB display base is also a 7” large hole adapter which conveniently fits the new 30th anniversary 7”.

The 7” is pressed in blue vinyl to match the original first press cover with all new labels and a large hole to fit the adapter. (Then you can place the adapter on the record, the figure on the adapter and play the record with the figure spinning on it!) The 30th anniversary 7” is then wrapped in a fold-out Gorilla Biscuits poster collage.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thepunkguy said:

SUPER7 posted something about it today on their IG.

saying that they were cancelling any items that was bought by multiple people

and talking against the "bots" that were used to buy them all up.

For the lazy...

I too was on minutes before 3pm EST. Saw the 'Add To Cart" at precisely 3pm, snagged one, got to PayPal, hit confirm and boom, no longer in stock. All that in the course of 20 seconds maybe. I knew something was up.

Kept hitting refresh for a solid 5 min. Opened a different browser and there it was again. In the cart, PayPal submitted, and then it miraculously confirmed my order.

Luck of the draw I suppose.

Edited by angryalan