PO Now - Songs: Ohia - "Love & Work: The Lioness Sessions" (11/23) - 3000 copies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Spinning it now. It's noisy and skipping all over the place. anyone else's? 

Unfortunately that's along the lines of what I'd expect from the label releasing this, though skipping is something I haven't run into. Mine should be here soon, hoping it's at least enjoyable.

3 hours ago, bjorn said:

Unfortunately that's along the lines of what I'd expect from the label releasing this, though skipping is something I haven't run into. Mine should be here soon, hoping it's at least enjoyable.

I looked on discogs for the entry and  two comments: One says it sounds great and the other says their copy skips :(

55 minutes ago, fish said:

I'm also just really impressed with the overall package. It costs me $34 shipped from Amoeba. To see other labels releasing single lps with cheap sleeves and charging similar amounts makes me sick.

I wish I didn't pay as much as I did for it(fucking Secretly!!!), I'm stoked with everything overall. It's a nice piece. Definitely agree. 

And if I can sell my OG copy, it'll make that much sweeter.