PO: Kate Bush reissues

http://katebush.com/news/album-remasters-and-rare-tracks

All of Kate Bush's studio albums plus some rarities are getting reissued on vinyl in November. Available across 4 box sets (90 pounds each) or separately.

They appear to only be up on Amazon.uk right now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HPZRW8V

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HPZ9F46

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HPZ9F47

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HPYHL18

I have OGs of all the studio albums, and also the Audio Fidelity pressing of Hounds, the “ATR mastercut” of Lionheart, Japanese pressings of TKI and NFE....God I love Kate. :wub:

Originally was going to “dismiss” the boxes, as I originally thought you had to buy “all four,” to get the “b-sides” LPs....

However, all the remastered “b-sides” are actually included just in box number 4....and that was about $100....Insta-ORDERED!

Bravo for Kate not attempting the “uber cash grab,” and forcing us to buy all the albums/singles again to get the b-sides. Some of them are her best work! :)

3 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I have OGs of all the studio albums, and also the Audio Fidelity pressing of Hounds, the “ATR mastercut” of Lionheart, Japanese pressings of TKI and NFE....God I love Kate. :wub:

Originally was going to “dismiss” the boxes, as I originally thought you had to buy “all four,” to get the “b-sides” LPs....

However, all the remastered “b-sides” are actually included just in box number 4....and that was about $100....Insta-ORDERED!

Bravo for Kate not attempting the “uber cash grab,” and forcing us to buy all the albums/singles again to get the b-sides. Some of them are her best work! :)

Agreed. It's nice how you don't have to buy everything else to get the bonus stuff like every other box set out there.

6 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

My gal is a HUGE Kate Bush fan, loads of KB tattoos, she dropped everything to fly to London to see her a few years back... we have all the LPs and the Audio Fidelity pressing of Hounds of Love but that B-Sides box-set is a must get. So excited to fill out our KB collection.

YOU are one “lucky” dude. :)

I can only imagine sitting around listening to Kate Bush LPs, or watching Kate Bush videos, and having your partner enjoy that almost as much as you.

God I wanted to see one of those shows she put on. Bought the BTD vinyl box though! :D

Edited by Plarocks

16 hours ago, Plarocks said:

YOU are one “lucky” dude. :)

I can only imagine sitting around listening to Kate Bush LPs, or watching Kate Bush videos, and having your partner enjoy that almost as much as you.

God I wanted to see one of those shows she put on. Bought the BTD vinyl box though! :D

I'M lucky that she introduced me to KB, I'm still a "new" fan but slowly I'm finding my fav songs from her albums and adding them to my phone. Somewhere between my angry punk and her folk music we found a middle ground with her introducing me to KB, Cass Elliot, Laura Nyro, and all the other cool stuff she listens too. We still need to get a copy of the BTD vinyl box.

It didn't look like there were US retailers carrying this at first. Chatted with the Bullmoose Twitter account, the person behind it was super helpful, told me they were definitely going to carry it and  notified me as soon as the info was posted. I ponied up for all four boxes, thankfully they don't charge til they ship.

On 10/4/2018 at 8:17 AM, Vega said:

Thats great!! I would be interested in Hounds of love seperately, but haven't found it yet on its own...really hope they will be sold individuallyas well.

Several years back I picked up Sounds and all it's associated 12s via an eBay auction. It was a screaming deal. A few of those 12s contain some of her best work in my opinion. It's great to see her catalog, and then some, get this kind of treatment. Fingers crossed the  pressing plant treats the work right.  

On 10/6/2018 at 2:51 PM, vinny0190 said:

I'M lucky that she introduced me to KB, I'm still a "new" fan but slowly I'm finding my fav songs from her albums and adding them to my phone. Somewhere between my angry punk and her folk music we found a middle ground with her introducing me to KB, Cass Elliot, Laura Nyro, and all the other cool stuff she listens too. We still need to get a copy of the BTD vinyl box.

OMG, Laura Nyro!???

“Eli and the 13th Confession” is one of my FAVORITE albums. :wub:

Mamma Cass!? 

If you tell me she likes Spanky McFarlane too, I bow before your musical goddess. 

Where did you FIND this woman?  :D

I didn't even know Popmarket still existed. I wonder if they'll actually deliver. I remember people were having problems with them before. Pretty good deal and I'm tempted.

EDIT: You're really not saving that much when you have to pay for shipping. I'm just going to wait for Amoeba or Amazon to get it in.

Edited by lexicondevil