IanRees

PO: Can't Swim - This Too Won't Pass

9 hours ago, Kanellos said:

Fail You Again is a better album. Don't @ me.

I agree after two listens, it’s not perfect, but I still very much enjoyed it. Another song or two could have pushed this a bit farther though. “Winters of Cicada” was a great closer and “Hell in a Handbasket” (my favorite off the album and would make for a good video) is super catchy. The emphasis on more screaming in select songs from Greg, I can assume, was a welcome addition as well.

Urgh , Firebrand stores (the uk store for PN) used the wrong pictures for the variants (mixed up. the /200 and the /400 ones in the thumbnails).

And without checking I read the description of the /200 variant, clicked on that picture , but it actually was the /400 one. So partly my fault, partly their fault. sucks.

Great record though

ASBURY PARK, NJ: We’ll be playing a Record Release Show for “THIS TOO WON’T PASS” on March 23rd @ House of Independents

- Performing “THIS TOO WON’T PASS” in it’s entirety along with many more Can’t Swim songs
- First 50 tickets sold will receive a limited TTWP LP Cover made specifically for this show. Hand numbered with hand written lyrics
- Exclusive merch and much more TBA

TICKETS ON SALE NOW: cantswimmusic.com/shows