Tom Petty - The Best of Everything (12/7)

I have the two discography box sets, the old school greatest hits, and the Live Anthology and I'm getting the American Treasure box set later this year AND I still felt tempted to get this for a few seconds. This seems like it'd be an awesome introduction to TP on vinyl for many folks.

Edited by swb

I’m not a massive TP fan, but I enjoy the hell out of him. Plus you can’t argue that the dude has got so many tremendous singles. I have the other hits album, but I bought this one because it’s got his 90s output too. 

I think if you have all his album and and the other box sets though, this is pretty inessential. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Chrismo said:

How are you determining that? It's somewhere in the source code right? Never knew what to look for...

Regardless, instant buy for me, so thank you!

Unless there is a more accurate option, you can type in a large number where it says "1" and adjust until you no longer get the "Quantity not available" pop up.

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2018 at 12:41 PM, vinyl21 said:

Im sure they pressed WAY more than a thousand of what they said.  This was suppose to be released on December 7th and now the site says February 1st 2019. :rolleyes:

eh, its a 4LP set. Lots of room for errors or delays. 

As for the more than 1000 on clear, I guess its possible, but we don't really have any reason to believe otherwise.

• 2 months later...

So this came today. A few things to note. Its a nice set. It was pressed at Pallas USA, so thats awesome. Its also numbered. I'm guessing those limited to 1000 are numbered and any others may be not. Finally, its the ugliest clear vinyl I've ever seen. Its not crystal clear or even that foggy clear. Its straight up cum colored. 

14 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

So this came today. A few things to note. Its a nice set. It was pressed at Pallas USA, so thats awesome. Its also numbered. I'm guessing those limited to 1000 are numbered and any others may be not. Finally, its the ugliest clear vinyl I've ever seen. Its not crystal clear or even that foggy clear. Its straight up cum colored. 

Yep.  Definitely a dirty/jizzy kind of clear vinyl on my set too.  Great sound though!  Really impressed with the sound quality so far.  My only real complaint with the whole set is that it's a just an open ended box as opposed to a slipcase or clamshell box which would have been much nicer.  Plus, just the paper inners.  I put all of my stuff in MoFi sleeves, so it's going to be interesting to see if these all fit back into the box.