PO NOW... Maybe : XXXTentacion "17"

V3XED

Hello ladies, fellas,

I found this sort of sketchy listing for "17" vinyl release  over at Empire.

Edit:  I am hearing it is indeed a legitimate release. Still no word on if its limited or an actual release date.

https://store.empi.re/products/pre-order-xxxtentacion-17-vinyl

Edited by V3XED

5 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Hello ladies, fellas,

I found this sort of sketchy listing for "17" vinyl release  over at Empire (who I had not heard of before).

I ordered it just in case its legit, so hopefully I didn't just drop a stack for a boot.  No word on if its limited or an actual release date.

https://store.empi.re/products/pre-order-xxxtentacion-17-vinyl

XXXTENTACION_-_17_-_VINYL_MOCK.jpg?v=153

It’s legit.  Ordered “?” from them when it went up and got it a couple months ago.  Have had this ordered for quite a while now.  I think since maybe July.

It’s weird though because it first went up in July, which is when I ordered it.  But then they really started advertising it a few weeks ago on the 1 year anniversary of the album.  So yeah.

Edited by FiggyPud

Hey look, dump on it all you want doesn't bother me one bit. But is everyone here collectively hating on the music or the dude?

Because, like it was noted above, it's not like he is really benefiting from his album sales theese days, lol. Even though he was a scumbag I don't really see any reason to boycott the music. 

32 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Hey look, dump on it all you want doesn't bother me one bit. But is everyone here collectively hating on the music or the dude?

Because, like it was noted above, it's not like he is really benefiting from his album sales theese days, lol. Even though he was a scumbag I don't really see any reason to boycott the music. 

His music was shitty and I hated him even before I knew he was a homophobic and abusive rapist, but yknow, that didn’t really help his case much

2 hours ago, EGsynergy said:

I can’t help but not believe the shipping date. I feel like something like this would’ve gotten announced sooner if it were already in production.

Like I said, I preordered mine at the beginning of July.  Actually got an “update” email on September 27th saying:

We have just received an update from the manufacturers that the 17 vinyl will finish production on 10/22/18. They will then head to our warehouse where they will be processed for shipping. We hope to conclude the entire shipping process during the first half of November, with confirmation emails going out to each customer as orders are processed.”

So yeah.  The “expected shipping date” on the site probably isn’t very accurate.

• 3 months later...