PO: Nick 13 - Self Titled (reissue)

35 minutes ago, Satan said:

Would you enjoy it paying $25 other than $250?

You know, $20 probably would have done it for me.  Somehow that extra $5 is crossing some psychic threshold that I have.  That and I really need a good excuse not to buy it considering I've bought too much shit this past couple months.

Where are you getting $250 from?

17 minutes ago, Dub said:

You know, $20 probably would have done it for me.  Somehow that extra $5 is crossing some psychic threshold that I have.  That and I really need a good excuse not to buy it considering I've bought too much shit this past couple months.

Its 21.98 on Amazon. Definitely worth that. I love that brown color but I'm willing to sacrifice probably getting a black copy for 8 dollars cheaper. 

32 minutes ago, Dub said:

Was referring to discogs and the such.

28 minutes ago, Satan said:

Was referring to discogs and the such.

Thats what I thought.  $250 would be on the high end.

Still, I'd love to get another solo record.  He was supposed to be working on one and then there was some drama with the the tiger army guys.  Haven't heard anything about it since.  Might be heresy to say it, but I enjoyed this record more than any TA album, except maybe that first one.

5 hours ago, Dub said:

I enjoyed this when it came out.  Not sure I enjoy it enough for $25+shipping.    Would rather just have another solo record tbh

When I got the email today I was thinking it was going to be a new album and I was more excited than I imagined I would be with the prospects of a new solo album. Oh well. Happy for those that have wanted this for awhile now or who weren't able to get this the first time around. 

Edited by kas1985

2 hours ago, Dub said:

Thats what I thought.  $250 would be on the high end.

Still, I'd love to get another solo record.  He was supposed to be working on one and then there was some drama with the the tiger army guys.  Haven't heard anything about it since.  Might be heresy to say it, but I enjoyed this record more than any TA album, except maybe that first one.

I remember that he tweeted back at me that after the "new record" he'd be working on a new one... and I haven't used twitter in about 3 years now.