PO Soon: Gospel - The Moon is a Dead World (via Repeater Records)

For the first time as a 2LP, no indication yet whether that means it's got bonus material, 45RPM, or just split up for whatever reason. Just confirmed to be 45RPM.

/300 white vinyl and alternate cover art

/700 black vinyl with regular purple ink artwork

Goes live this friday at 10am PST

Edited by DecayToDeath

This album pretty much defined me in 2005.  Had no idea this was being re-issued so thanks for posting. 

I have an original tricolor from back in the day but it’s basically worn out from playing so much. 

Ordering this with the quickness and hoping that this band gets back together and releases that second album. 

14 minutes ago, thetrackt said:

This album pretty much defined me in 2005.  Had no idea this was being re-issued so thanks for posting. 

I have an original tricolor from back in the day but it’s basically worn out from playing so much. 

Ordering this with the quickness and hoping that this band gets back together and releases that second album. 

I'd settle for a tour--I saw City of Caterpillar on the reunion run and they killed it.

Edited by DecayToDeath

• 3 months later...

Bump

So the release date for these was last Friday, did anyone get a shipping confirmation from the label?

Update: disregard above, received them in the afternoon only to find out they shipped me the black variant instead of the white one. Hope they're able to exchange...

Edited by KaitouG