PO: Star Wars - The Last Jedi (I Am Shark)

5 hours ago, daegor said:

I think the epic one I was thinking of was something older than that.  Where buddy told off customers, etc.  But I guess he did deliver if he ended up doing subsequent ones, haha.

Phantom Menace. Something about if the final product doesnt look like the mock up you can go fuck yourself or something.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, slinch said:

See, I think it's third best after TFA and ESB. But I watch them as a fan of cinema, not as a star wars fan, so what would I know.

This. As a (huge) Star Wars fan, this was a major slap in the face. I get triggered pretty easily over this movie now hahaha. But yeah, from what I've determined... the more of a SW fan you are... the more likely you are to have problems with it. *shrug* 

But this is all for a different discussion for the Star Wars thread or whatever.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, clerk3745 said:

Not to critique the movie here but I liked it but I see why some didn't; regardless of the movie the soundtrack is probably the best SW score yet.

That's interesting. I'll have to listen some more, I'm not sure how'd I'd rank the film scores. I do think TLJ score is a step up from TFA, that one just felt... "weak"... for lack of a better word? It'll be bittersweet when Williams finishes Episode 9... although I was surprised to find out he did the main theme for Solo! 

Edited by No This Is Patrick

Not a big fan of TLJ...I realize today that most people consider ESB the "best" Star Wars film, but I still love and watch Return of the Jedi the most.  For me, that movie has it all.  Cry every time Vader dies in Luke's arms.

Will probably get one of these variants bc I like Dan Mumford's artwork!  Thanks for the heads up!

2 hours ago, RyanSmithers said:

Not a big fan of TLJ...I realize today that most people consider ESB the "best" Star Wars film, but I still love and watch Return of the Jedi the most.  For me, that movie has it all.  Cry every time Vader dies in Luke's arms.

Will probably get one of these variants bc I like Dan Mumford's artwork!  Thanks for the heads up!

ROTJ is my favorite movie ever.

On 10/12/2018 at 1:39 PM, clerk3745 said:

Not to critique the movie here but I liked it but I see why some didn't; regardless of the movie the soundtrack is probably the best SW score yet.

Except for the holiday special, of course.

They just need to press this on a Cocaine white 7" and it will be the crown jewel in every Star Wars collection