PO: Star Wars - The Last Jedi (I Am Shark)

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Anyone else get fleeced on this? Never answers emails, answered me ONCE on instagram saying my order will be shipped soon (this was in July '19) but never answered subsequent followups, etc etc.  I've seen these things in stores, he's selling them still on his site, and he's also selling them on discogs.  Shoulda cancelled this a long time ago...

20 minutes ago, hookedonsonics said:

Anyone else get fleeced on this? Never answers emails, answered me ONCE on instagram saying my order will be shipped soon (this was in July '19) but never answered subsequent followups, etc etc.  I've seen these things in stores, he's selling them still on his site, and he's also selling them on discogs.  Shoulda cancelled this a long time ago...

That sucks, sorry to hear that. There's people on Discogs who seem to have had the same problem and didn't get theirs for months after release.
I was lucky: ordered Oct. 12, 2018 and received Jan. 5, 2019. 

Edit: Just realized that there was supposed to be two additional variants that never got announced and they haven't released anything since.

Edited by voltagedrop

4 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

That sucks, sorry to hear that. There's people on Discogs who seem to have had the same problem and didn't get theirs for months after release.
I was lucky: ordered Oct. 12, 2018 and received Jan. 5, 2019. 

Edit: Just realized that there was supposed to be two additional variants that never got announced and they haven't released anything since.

Yeah after seeing people receiving them super late, and he had said something about a printing error that delayed it, I still had hope - some people were gettung them as late as 4/19.  But it got so ridiculous in how long it took that at this point it's clear it's not happening and dude is a crook.  FB/Instagram etc is a warzone of people calling him out, and him deleting comments.