PO: Insane Clown Posse reissues (Ringmaster, Hells Pit, Terror Wheel)

10 hours ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Honestly the best thing to be excited about. SotP hasn't left my car disc changer since the 1st of the month. 

I got the 2004 release of SotP on cd when I saw them at fright fest that year but I ended up selling it 10 years ago. Last year I did find a signed copy of Sacrifice by Mr. Bones at a flea market for a dollar though and I've been listening to that in my car. 

Can't wait for SotP to release. The two pressings already out in the HOK collection are surprisingly good. 

I did recieve ringmaster today from Amazon. Listened to half of it so far. Not a bad pressing either, it's gatefold and on gold colored wax. Paid about $1 for it since I get free Amazon gift cards from phone farming. 

Edited by pizza face

Would be interested in just the ringmaster, but not at that price although im sure its beautiful.  I enjoy that album still.  Hell's Pit isnt bad, defiently better than Shangra-La.  I have Riddlebox and Great Milenko on vinyl.  I dont really enjoy any of their albums after Milenko (with the exception of Bizzar/Bizaar).  I used to be a huge Juggalo (tough to admit 15 years later lol). I own every PSY album from dog beats to FF4 on cd.  Including bug island, blaze, twizted, dark lotus (I should really get the lotus pod on vinyl.). I would also like The Green Book on wax.

1 hour ago, njpunkmusic said:

Would be interested in just the ringmaster, but not at that price although im sure its beautiful.  I enjoy that album still.  Hell's Pit isnt bad, defiently better than Shangra-La.  I have Riddlebox and Great Milenko on vinyl.  I dont really enjoy any of their albums after Milenko (with the exception of Bizzar/Bizaar).  I used to be a huge Juggalo (tough to admit 15 years later lol). I own every PSY album from dog beats to FF4 on cd.  Including bug island, blaze, twizted, dark lotus (I should really get the lotus pod on vinyl.). I would also like The Green Book on wax.

I'm right there with you my dude. 14-15 wasn't a good age for me. The Green Book does exist on vinyl though, I own it. 

Yeah I was heavily into psychopathic from 2000 - 2004 (age 9 to 13). My dad took me to see the Metallica sanitarium tour when I was 12 and it was at that point I began discovering other genres of (better) music - old and new. That's mainly the reason I stopped listening to them and after hells pit I wasn't really into the music they were making. Although within the past year or so I've listened to everything they've done up until now, while it's completely different, they're still fun to listen to. 

Their music was pretty much all I listened to for 4 years so I had to own everything released by icp on wax. I also have mostasteless, freek show and green book by twiztid as well. Along with the dark lotus lp. 

If anyone wants the first blaze ya dead homie ep picture disc I have an extra for sale. 

Edited by pizza face

10 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

I'm right there with you my dude. 14-15 wasn't a good age for me. The Green Book does exist on vinyl though, I own it. 

I got into ICP after seeing them on Howard Stern in like 2000.  I was 15.  And I was a devoted fan until around 21.  Not that I didnt listen to anything else, just always got past and present PSY stuff.  I still listen to anything new they have, just dont need to buy it.  Im looking forward to the new album in 2 weeks.  

• 3 weeks later...