The Fire Theft - S/T (Run Out Groove - needs vote...)

On 11/9/2018 at 11:21 AM, PookdaddyG said:

Oof. Is it possible for these to sell out? Also, do they ever get repressed? I want to snag this, but I don’t want to be over budget this early in November 

They don't really "sell out" but I believe there's a cut off where they stop taking pre-orders.  Once it's released it should be possible to find some copies though.  

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dreamover said:

ooops. missed out on this. bullmoose is sold out too. anyone got any other pre-order links?

It's possible Bull Moose could have more around the time that it actually ships.  I think ROG only accepts pre-orders until a certain time but I'm pretty sure they can be found once it actually comes out.  

1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

It's possible Bull Moose could have more around the time that it actually ships.  I think ROG only accepts pre-orders until a certain time but I'm pretty sure they can be found once it actually comes out.  

I asked BM and they said "looks like we don't have any extra copies coming", so I wouldn't count on getting it there.

So far the only place I've noticed currently offering it is Elusive Disc.
http://www.elusivedisc.com/The-Fire-Theft-The-Fire-Theft-Numbered-Limited-Edition-180g-2LP-Colored-Vinyl/productinfo/ROGLP017/ 

I mean I'm also not actively looking for it anymore since I've got an order in already. But a friend missed out on the ROG and BM and I was trying to help him find someone taking orders on it.

Edited by tape

16 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I went this way, too. I figure if I get it, I get it. If not, I just was not meant to spend this much money on this record.

I hesitated on the preorder and went with Amazon although I thought ROG was only selling to indies?  Vinyl Me Please exclusives are available on Amazon currently so who knows anymore.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It now says this on the ROG website:

"The Fire Theft’s self-titled debut album was the 21st fan-voted title and 22nd ROG release pressed on vinyl. Limited to 1,390 LPs worldwide and expected to ship around April 26th. If you missed out on the pre-order check our store locator to find an authorized Run Out Groove dealer near you."

My amazon order was cancelled in February.  Shortly after that it was relisted on Amazon again and I reordered it. But this thread bump made me remember that I reordered it, so I cancelled it since i bought way more than expected on rsd. Plus Sinatra is the only song i really love on the album. But anyhow you can still try ordering on Amazon if you missed out and don't have a good local by you that carries it. They have the release date as 4/26 as well.