Lillingtons "Death By Television" vinyl...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang, we should have the records here next week and I am planning on hiring a helper to help pack all these mofos.  Little secret: Red Scare is not the giant entertainment conglomerate that you all think it is.  It's just me, ack!  I will be making multiple USPS trips each day to get these things out, but please be patient!

3 hours ago, redscare said:

Hey gang, we should have the records here next week and I am planning on hiring a helper to help pack all these mofos.  Little secret: Red Scare is not the giant entertainment conglomerate that you all think it is.  It's just me, ack!  I will be making multiple USPS trips each day to get these things out, but please be patient!

I cannot believe you don't have a posse of Red Scaries™ at your every disposal. 

No rush! We can wait.

5 hours ago, redscare said:

Thanks for giving us the heads up here about the pre-order and status but please take your time. I'm sure most people here have enough to hold them over in the meantime!

• 2 years later...

New Lillingtons dropping in April via Red Scare. A tribute to Enemy You:

* THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND THESE 12"s WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE END OF APRIL **

The Lillingtons and Enemy You have a history that goes back a quarter of a century. You won’t find that in today’s punk scene where there’s so much competition and grubbing for clout on social media, but these bands are binary stars from a bygone era. The two respective singers started out as pen pals (yes, using actual letters and stamps!) and went on to be songwriting contemporaries and labelmates on Lookout and Red Scare. In the world of melodic punk, The Lillingtons and Enemy You are the gold standard. Then David Jones (singer of Enemy You) suddenly passed away in 2015 and bands have been paying him tribute ever since. On “Can Anybody Hear Me” we have The Lillingtons offering up a few EY cover songs and it feels like a family reunion. The first pressing of the vinyl will come on “Jones Hoodie Red” and a portion of proceeds will be donated towards to National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

TRACKLIST:

1: Automaton
2: 72 Hours
3: Awake
4: The Only One
5: Hopes and Dreams
6: Untitled Yeebrah

It's a little costlier than expected because Storenvy sucks and tacks on $2 for "handling," but it's still new Lillingtons and it's red on the first run.

• 4 weeks later...