Lillingtons "Death By Television" vinyl...

• 2 months later...

There's gotta be a better system for charging shipping than $7 + $4 per additional item + a $1.99-3.99 handling fee, but I've been putting a generous tip on my food takeout orders the past year, so I'll just tell myself that part of the $27 I paid to ship 5 records is a tip for the bands/label to help make up for a year without touring

Do not order this if you have a problem with the shipping cost. Shipping during this Pando SUCKS and it's expensive, so don't bother emailing us about how you want a refund for 75 cents because the postage didn't add up. We repeat: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE OF SHIPPING *DO NOT* ORDER THIS.

Haha, why not to add few bucks to record price but add correct shipping?

26 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

Do not order this if you have a problem with the shipping cost. Shipping during this Pando SUCKS and it's expensive, so don't bother emailing us about how you want a refund for 75 cents because the postage didn't add up. We repeat: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE OF SHIPPING *DO NOT* ORDER THIS.

Haha, why not to add few bucks to record price but add correct shipping?

The funny thing is shipping from Red Scare has always been more than other places.  I think its the Store Envy fees that really make it silly.  Over the years, there have been several Red Scare releases that I was moderately interested.  I would add them to my cart and get to the shipping section and bail, because it just didn't make sense.